Kerio Connect

Welcome to our Kerio Connect feedback forum. Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you!

How can we improve Kerio Connect?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fulltext Search in Attachments

include some xxx-to-txt filters for the "most important attachment formats" (.doc, .pdf, .docx, .xls, .xlsx?), to extract the text from the files and throw it in the indexer, so users can search not only in mail-headers or mail-text but also in mail-attachments.

Or if it is not possible to deliver such filters, give the admin the possibility to configure own (or other 3rd party) xxx-to-txt filters.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Kerio Connect client  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. out of office, not internal

Make it optionals for out of office message not to be sent as a reply to internal contacts.

Reason for this is that people sometimes want to set OoO replies for external reasons but not internal.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. reminders should have more than 2 weeks max

we have events that require a letter sent out 2 weeks before the event.The letter takes several days to produce. We have to enter the event and then put an event in two weeks earlier to do the letters. If we could have a longer period in the reminders ie 3, 4 weeks etc or an arbitary period that would half the number of reminders that pop up

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Select all columns in Contacts sub-folder of Public Folders

Wen selecting which columns to display in the Contacts sub-folder of Public Folders, you should be able to select all fields available on the contact card.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Display current usage of quota and warnings in webmail at the top of every page

Our users are always going over quota. Then they do not get the waring email because they are over quota. This should be prominently displayed so users can better keep track.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Kerio Connect client  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Disable opening an about:blank Window on opening an PDF attachment when Browser is set to open PDF Files with an external Program

Disable the "Feature" as it is named by your Support Team and Developers. (Support Ticket GFI-180220-628136)
    We've set up our Browser to open PDFs externaly, not with the PDF Viewer of the Browser because of company policy.
    Every time you click on an PDF attachment, a second about:blank browser window is opened, which has to be clicked away by the user.
    The "Feature" isn't occuring when the user chooses "Save as" instead of open, so it shouldn't be much of a hassle to implement it as well for the option to "Open" an attachment.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Can know longer change a single repeat event in the webmail. This is a very important can we have it back

Since Kerio has had a facelift I keep having the below pop up when I’m trying to change a repeating/series. I need to change something just once but it doesn’t give me the option to say ‘just change this one’ or similar like it used to.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 9 10 11 13 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Kerio Connect

Feedback and Knowledge Base