Kerio Connect

Welcome to our Kerio Connect feedback forum. Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you!

How can we improve Kerio Connect?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Disable opening an about:blank Window on opening an PDF attachment when Browser is set to open PDF Files with an external Program

Currently the Webmail client does this and the users have to click away a window that probably shouldn't pop up in the first place.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Kerio Connect client  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. add tags for emails in contact folder

add tags for emails in contact folder and add filter to send emails to all emails with tags - e.g. if I need to send query about prices for new laptop I need to send it for all emails, where I have tag: laptop

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Enable Rich Text in the Notes

I would like to use rich text for Notes content in Web client like in an AddressBook.
    There is important also, to keep the rich text formatting when sharing the Notes across devices.

This functionality is natural in services like Google or AOL.

Thanks, Tom

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. We nead a waste paper bin for Kerio contacts, calendars, tasks and notes too

It happens quite fast that accidentally something is deleted in the Kerio Connect Client. For example, if you accidentally click on Del.
    For mails there is a waste paper bin but for all the others it is just gone without a demand.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Kerio Web shared calendar sort

We would like a way to sort shared calendars in Kerio Web Calendar.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Have group address in available alias list for users which belongs to it

Currently a user can send an email using it's own address or one of the alias created in the tab "EMAIL ADDRESSES".
    It would be useful if the same user is able to use also a group alias which belongs to.
    I.E. john@company.com belongs to group "support" (which has support@company.com as email address). It would be useful if, in the list of "From" aliases, the user could also select "support@company.com" as well as john@company.com, john.doe@company.com, j.doe@company.com, etc.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. hide declined events

Possible Hide/Show declined events from Kerio connect client app and web gui.

As the icon for declined events and recurring events are the same (in kerio connect client app and web gui)

So please add the possibility to hide or show the declined events in kerio connect client (app & web gui).

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Have Kerio Connect Client the ability to change size like you can do with Ctrl + or - in a web browser

Have Kerio Connect Client the ability to change size like you can do with Ctrl + or - in a web browser.
    The problem stems from Kerio Connect Client used on a 4K monitor. If your monitor is under 35" the Client's text and grafics are so small that you have to have your face with in inches to be able to read it. I have a 27" monitor and 20/20 vision and I can not read it uless I have my face 4 inches from the screen. There needs to be a way to adjust text and grafics size…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add user profile picture Tools in kerio connect client

it would be helpfull to have tools for user picture profile setting from kerio connect client

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Is there a way to connect Kerio Connect to an automated scheduling system?

Tools like Calendly or Timebridge are useful tools to coordinate meetings but they all integrate with Google or Outlook. Is there a tool out there that integrates with Kerio Connect?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Kerio Connect Client application for Linux

The same as the Kerio Connect Client application for Windows or Mac also for Linux.

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Custom logo's & retina display's

We can add custom logo's for both the login screen and the kerio connect client. The problem is: they are not retina-ready.

The original login-form logo is retina ready by loading logo.png or logo2x.png on a retina system. But when you set your own logo, it's not retina ready.

The kerio connect client logo is also not retina ready.

It should be a fairly simple addition to make it retina ready and it will greatly improve how our interfaces look.

Can you please add this feature to the next release? It's just a couple minutes work afaik...

Thanks

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Kerio Connect client  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Multiples signatures for one user account (signature in different languages)

As in Mac mail.app, one user account can have multiples signatures, one of them is the default signature for the account.

We need this function in Kerio Connect client to configure the signature in 4 languages. (FR,DE,IT,EN)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. update kerio connect client

Problem with Kerio Connect Client Update process:
    With every update Kerio Connect client produces a new folder with the program version and a new icon to start the app.
    On terminal servers, this requires the admin to push the app again to all users manually.
    Keeping the location of the app would simplify admins life a lot...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Import function for .ics and .vcf files in the Kerio Connect Client for Windows / Mac

Our customers like the new Client but sometimes they receive .ics files.
    There should be an option to import these into calendar (same with .vcf files for contacts)

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Kerio Connect client  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. There is no possibility to add an attachment to an appointment

There is no possibility to add an attachment to an appointment or date: eg. a secretary can't add a pdf-file (electronic ticket) to an date in the calendar.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. multiple accounts for the new (9.2) desktop-client

The new client is nice!
    But we need to work with multiple E-Mail Addesses / Domains at one Client!

47 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Fix a bug with external mail filter + X-Spam-Flag headers?

We have an external spam filter which sets the "X-Spam-Flag: Yes" header for all email considered spam. Kerio's spam filter is completely disabled for us.

By adding this header, Kerio will still move the spam emails to the users spam folder but sometimes emails with "X-Spam-Flag: Yes" still show in the inbox.

Today I experienced this myself. Checked headers and "X-Spam-Flag: Yes" is really there but it was not moved to my spam folder but left in the inbox.

Son 99% of the time this works but sometimes Kerio seems to fail even if the header is there...

Hope this…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Kerio Connect

Feedback and Knowledge Base