Kerio Connect

Welcome to our Kerio Connect feedback forum. Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you!

How can we improve Kerio Connect?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow addresses copy/paste from Excel / new lines

When users trying to copy multiple emails from rows in an Excel Sheet and paste them into To/CC/BCC box in Kerio Client, it will not automatically separate them with comma or semicolon. Kerio client thinks it's just one big e-mail and shows the box in red indicating a formatting problem.

The same occurs when copy/pasting from a file where addresses are seperated by new lines.

Seems like a very easy feature to add, and would help customers to use the Kerio Connect Client / Webmail feature.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Kerio Connect client  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Distinguish between Kerio Connect server and client in Programs and Functions

They both appear the same, the upper is client and in the middle is server.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Flight, Meeting, Teamviewer etc. bookings - add ICAL file in mail to Calendar by clicking on ical file

We often get emails with attached .ical files which contain the calenar information.

Using Webmail:
    At present, I have to detacht the mail, switch to calendar and then create a new event manually.

What I want: Clicking on that .ics creates a new calendar entry with content of .ics file.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. We need to be able to import and export contact and calendars in the Kerio Connect Client

Please add the ability to import and export contacts and calendars in the Kerio Connect Client. Often, we cannot migrate a customer's contacts and calendar data from other services, but we are able to export this data. Having the ability to import this data into the Kerio Connect Client is very import. Also, having the ability to export the data from the Kerio Connect Client would be very useful.

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. We need offline caching in the Kerio Connect desktop client

The Kerio Connect desktop client is a great idea, but it has a major deficiency. It needs offline caching. Please add this feature soon. Also, give Kerio Connect admins the ability to set the offline caching limit on a per user basis. Allow us to set offline caching to a week, month, etc., excluding calendars, tasks, and contacts. Give us offline caching, and it will enable me to install this app as the default client for users.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Viewsize (global font-size) in the whole Client

Some people don´t use the Kerio client because the overall font size is to small for them. It would be nice to have an option for changing font sizes in incoming/outgoing mails and every other part of the client.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. when reading emails make header area smaller or allow it to scroll off the screen

the header portion of an email takes up too much room in the window and it doesn't scroll off the screen which makes the area to actually read the email too small.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. paste and match style

Could you please add Paste and Match Style support into the Desktop Application?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Store Portal

Store Portal web page, customizable: customer can create there own mail account. As a reseller it will be very easy to manage and invoicing.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Attached footer from original user when using delegation

When using the delegation function, the footer (user and domain) of the logged-in user is currently attached. It is better if the footer of the original user would be attached.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Infinity scroll instead off pages in Kerio Connect Client

Many of our customers (we are a Kerio Partner) are afraid of the lack "infinity scroll" instead off "page scroll" of the mails in the Kerio Connect Clinet webmail (like it is in Mailenable, Zimbra and other webmail)

This is one of the reasons they remain on Outlook or other clients/webmail system.

Please add that function as an option in Kerio Connect Client

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add possibility to set default colour scheme for user web interface.

It would be great to have possibility set default colour scheme for users. Now is webmail interface in blue. Its not company colours of my customer and this colour is not in match with company logo.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Serious problem for us is that users cannot set filter rules for incoming messages and Bcc section.

Serious problem for us is that users cannot set filter rules for incoming messages and Bcc section. Because some users take emails from more than one address in their mailbox and in BCC cases they don't have the ability to move emails in specific folders with rules.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. simple files sharing

Public files/folders. Something like dropbox. It would be a very useful feature and certainly being asked by many businesses... Anyone who has an email account could have access to a file folder with marketing materials, order forms etc. It's about having our data under control on our server and not have to depend on third-party products (dropbox, onedrive ...).

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Kerio Connect client  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Problem with web client

Problem. In Kerio 9.2.1 (2397), when I've recived email with jpg files and I've clicked viev slideshow I cannot later click on any buttons e.g. reply, forward.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Favorite folders in Kerio Connect clients

Some people in our company have many many subfolders in their inbox and have subscribed to lots of public folders. They don´t want to use the Kerio client because the folder list on the left is far to long. Copying mails from one folder to another is a pain for them

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. sort options for mails

It would be nice to have options to sort mails in mailboxes (such as sent, received, unread from newest to oldest an reverse)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Feature for embedded SVG graphics into a mail

It would be very nice if the webmailer was able to display and embed SVG graphics in a mail.

I just tried to embed an SVG image into an email using the webmailer which did not work (file type not supported).

However, I use Thunderbird to access the Kerio Connect mail server (via IMAP) and I can embed SVG images and save the draft without any warning from the server. When I take a look at that draft inside the webmailer, the SVG has been removed and the alternative text is being displayed.

When I receive an email inside the…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Web and Desktop Client

Needed features...
    Sort options such as date, name, flag, not just search
    Layout to see email, cal, chat, contacts, ... all on same screen

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. show numbers of items in Kerio Connect webmail interface

It would be very helpful to see the number of items in any given Kerio Connect webmail interface context. For example, display how many contacts are in the contacts folder (or how many are in the filtered view); display how many items are in a folder; etc.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Kerio Connect

Feedback and Knowledge Base