Kerio Connect

Welcome to our Kerio Connect feedback forum. Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you!

How can we improve Kerio Connect?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. email client or interface emclient

Suggestion: reliable email client, fast offering all the functionalities.
    A propriaitaire kerio program or an interface for emclient

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Kerio Connect client  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. original timestamp from email

I have to import a lot of old emails into an existing kerio account.
    I tried to save all old mails with thunderbird to an archiv (folder with a lot of eml. files)
    Then i connect thunderbird to the exisitng kerio account.
    I drag and drop all of the eml files into the kerio account window from thunderbird and all of the eml files would be import to the kerio file system.
    That works perfect and thunderbird shown the original timestamp from all emails.
    But now i use the kerio connect client and webinterface and i am wondering why kerio…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please add Windows 10 Phone to the supported client list.

Please add Windows 10 Phone to the supported client list.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. high contrast in webmail and kerio connect client

Hi. Both in webmail and Kerio Connect Client, when an email is viewed in preview and the focus is on the preview pane, it is difficult to view the highlighted email in email list. It could be a good idea to keep the high-contrast background color in email list also when this item loses its focus.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Kerio Connect Client - Chat

Allow chat to do file transfer (like skype)

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Desktop client request password on open

Please add a setting to the Kerio Desktop client to request password every time. Or a save password checkbox that is defaulted to unchecked on first log in. Not all users use their own PC and it would be nice to allow multiple users to use the desktop client. We all know users think that closing the app is sufficient.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Compose in New window

Add a setting to allow the user to choose whether to compose new mail in the existing window or open in a new window

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. list of all folders in new webmail (Kerio Connect 9.0)

Hi, the list of all folders, regardless of the type, was very useful in the old webmail for administration purposes. In the desktop version of Outlook, there is in addition to the views for mail, contacts and calendar also a possibility to display all folders in the tree. I would appreciate it if this approach is taken here. Then, the discontinuation of the old webmail disturbs no longer really.

regards
    Jens Osterwohldt

181 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    25 comments  ·  Kerio Connect client  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. full mailbox - how force users to clean up the mailbox?

One way is send them info (kerio does), but the better way is, when the mailbox is > 90% full, show error message and do not allow to write (send) email.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Attaching files to calendar

After meeting it would be very convenient to attach to the event in calendar the agenda of the meeting, with the opportunity to see shared files for specific users like it realized in Outlook

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Options for calendar invitations

1. To have an option for to don’t add invitations to calendar automatically, when the invitation is received by mail. By default automatically add invitation, or upon settings let the user to decide to add or not manually when reading the message.

2. To have an option for to don’t send notification to sender when deleting invitation in calendar.
    ( I would not like to interact with spammers or bothering senders. )

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. editovatelny combobox pre presun emailu do ineho priecinku

vo webmaily by bolo super keby v tom dialogu ze klikne pravym tacitkom, dam presunut email tam bol ten combo box kde vyberam kam presunut tak yze sa da do neho pisat a on bude filtrovat len priecinky ktore obsahuju v nazve co pisem.
    Zrychlilo by to vyhlaavanie, tiez niektori uzivatelia si to triedia podla zakazok a maju aj viac ako 100 priecinkov.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. when clicking on the "Clients" button for 9.2

You're advertising and touting the functions of the new release, and talking about the new clients for windows and mac... but when clicking on the "Clients" button, nothing happens.

Fix that so we can get the client!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Fehler beheben:

Wenn ich eine Mail weiterleite und sende dann erscheint danach für ein paar Sekunden eine Nachricht
    "Ihre Nachricht wurde gesendet"
    genau über den Aktions Buttons
    <WEITERLEITEN> <LÖSCHEN> <SPAM>
    sodass ich jedes mal warten muss bis ich die nächste Mail bearbeiten kann.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Allow filters to be scheduled

I frequently use filters in the Kerio Connect Client to temporarily re-route incoming emails that meet certain criteria. I may do this when I'm on vacation, taking a long weekend, or any other time when I want to keep emails coming coming into my inbox when I won't be available. I would like to be able to create a filter, and set a schedule for when the filter takes effect, and when it is to end. Perhaps this function could be made part of the out of office auto-reply feature as well.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. kb.kerio.com/1643

Edit an HTML / CSS template or at least ability to specify a default font-family font-size font-colour etc for emails at domain level to allow a consistent look and feel to company email

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Consolidate calendar resources

Assuming people have two mail addresses: firstname.lastname@company.com and shortname@company.com.
    If a person (firstname.lastname@company.com) gets invited via Calendar and accepts via email (shortname@company.com) the resource which was invited will not show up as accepted but a new optional resource (shortname@company.com). Since logically firstname.lastname@company.com and shortname@company.com are the exact same person, it would be great if the two resources could both be blocked for the time of the event and show up as accepted. I think the current behavior of kerio is illogical (distinguishing between the two resources)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow the Kerio Connect Client to subscribe to outside calendars using CalDAV or webcal.

While conducting some research for a customer, I found that users of Office 365 hosted Exchange can subscribe to outside calendars through the Outlook Web Access client. The subscribed calendar will then be synced over to Outlook on their Mac or Windows PC. Since Outlook on both Mac and Windows does not support CalDAV or webcal, having this ability in the Kerio Connect Client would be great. Please add this feature. It would at least partly solve another issue that I have submitted feedback for, the ability for Kerio Connect to integrate with third party project management systems.

58 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Kerio Connect client  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Labels more visible

In the second generation of Kerio Connect Client the labels are just little dots on the calendar item. It would be nice if they stood out more, or if you only have one calendar selected, they would change the color of the entire tab.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Kerio Connect

Feedback and Knowledge Base