Kerio Connect

Welcome to our Kerio Connect feedback forum. Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you!

How can we improve Kerio Connect?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. paste and match style

Could you please add Paste and Match Style support into the Desktop Application?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Kerio Connect client  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. add spell check capabilities for Kerio Connect Client 9.2.1 in Windows 7

Many businesses are still using Windows 7 Professional, please add spell check capabillities for the Kerio Connect Client when using Windows 7 Professional

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. adding "Reply-To"

What about adding a "Reply-To" option when composing a new Email like there is in Apple Mail or Thunderbird?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Kerio Connect Client application for Linux

The same as the Kerio Connect Client application for Windows or Mac also for Linux.

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Store Portal

Store Portal web page, customizable: customer can create there own mail account. As a reseller it will be very easy to manage and invoicing.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Attached footer from original user when using delegation

When using the delegation function, the footer (user and domain) of the logged-in user is currently attached. It is better if the footer of the original user would be attached.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add possibility to set default colour scheme for user web interface.

It would be great to have possibility set default colour scheme for users. Now is webmail interface in blue. Its not company colours of my customer and this colour is not in match with company logo.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Serious problem for us is that users cannot set filter rules for incoming messages and Bcc section.

Serious problem for us is that users cannot set filter rules for incoming messages and Bcc section. Because some users take emails from more than one address in their mailbox and in BCC cases they don't have the ability to move emails in specific folders with rules.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Flight, Meeting, Teamviewer etc. bookings - add ICAL file in mail to Calendar by clicking on ical file

We often get emails with attached .ical files which contain the calenar information.

Using Webmail:
    At present, I have to detacht the mail, switch to calendar and then create a new event manually.

What I want: Clicking on that .ics creates a new calendar entry with content of .ics file.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Problem with web client

Problem. In Kerio 9.2.1 (2397), when I've recived email with jpg files and I've clicked viev slideshow I cannot later click on any buttons e.g. reply, forward.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Favorite folders in Kerio Connect clients

Some people in our company have many many subfolders in their inbox and have subscribed to lots of public folders. They don´t want to use the Kerio client because the folder list on the left is far to long. Copying mails from one folder to another is a pain for them

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Viewsize (global font-size) in the whole Client

Some people don´t use the Kerio client because the overall font size is to small for them. It would be nice to have an option for changing font sizes in incoming/outgoing mails and every other part of the client.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. sort options for mails

It would be nice to have options to sort mails in mailboxes (such as sent, received, unread from newest to oldest an reverse)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Kerio Desktop Client - Mac. Add drop and drag of attachments from email to Finder

Add drag and drop of attachments from client to Finder (Mac)

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Bulk subscribe to shared mail folders

It should be possible to automatically subscribe to all shared e-mail folders.

One of my Kerio clients has hundreds of shared email folders and dozens of users who have to tick them all separately to subscribe to them, which is so very time-consuming that my client is even considering to switch to another mail server -- which I'd like to prevent if possible as I love Kerio so much.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Kerio Connect client  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. show numbers of items in Kerio Connect webmail interface

It would be very helpful to see the number of items in any given Kerio Connect webmail interface context. For example, display how many contacts are in the contacts folder (or how many are in the filtered view); display how many items are in a folder; etc.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Import function for .ics and .vcf files in the Kerio Connect Client for Windows / Mac

Our customers like the new Client but sometimes they receive .ics files.
    There should be an option to import these into calendar (same with .vcf files for contacts)

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Kerio Connect client  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. To attach a mail or group of mails in an anwer to a message

Today it is posible to include a mail or group of mails as attachment in a new mail, but it is not possible to do so in an answer to an icoming mail. We often receive mails where we want to anwer including a former mail not included in the chain of mails in the present mail. that't is not possible but making a cut and paste but not in the form of attachment.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Feature for embedded SVG graphics into a mail

It would be very nice if the webmailer was able to display and embed SVG graphics in a mail.

I just tried to embed an SVG image into an email using the webmailer which did not work (file type not supported).

However, I use Thunderbird to access the Kerio Connect mail server (via IMAP) and I can embed SVG images and save the draft without any warning from the server. When I take a look at that draft inside the webmailer, the SVG has been removed and the alternative text is being displayed.

When I receive an email inside the…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Kerio Connect

Feedback and Knowledge Base