Kerio Connect

Welcome to our Kerio Connect feedback forum. Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you!

How can we improve Kerio Connect?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fehler beheben:

Wenn ich eine Mail weiterleite und sende dann erscheint danach für ein paar Sekunden eine Nachricht
    "Ihre Nachricht wurde gesendet"
    genau über den Aktions Buttons
    <WEITERLEITEN> <LÖSCHEN> <SPAM>
    sodass ich jedes mal warten muss bis ich die nächste Mail bearbeiten kann.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Kerio Connect client  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make Task from Email

My users are asking for the ability to make a task directly from a email. Currently, the user must copy details from the email and create the task on the next pane.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. kb.kerio.com/1643

Edit an HTML / CSS template or at least ability to specify a default font-family font-size font-colour etc for emails at domain level to allow a consistent look and feel to company email

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Infinity scroll instead off pages in Kerio Connect Client

Many of our customers (we are a Kerio Partner) are afraid of the lack "infinity scroll" instead off "page scroll" of the mails in the Kerio Connect Clinet webmail (like it is in Mailenable, Zimbra and other webmail)

This is one of the reasons they remain on Outlook or other clients/webmail system.

Please add that function as an option in Kerio Connect Client

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Copy and Paste of embedded images in Kerio Connect Client

Many of our customers (we are a Kerio Partner) are afraid of the lack of Copy and Paste of embedded images in Kerio Connect Client and this is the major reason they remain in Outlook.

Please add taht function in Kerio Connect Client

35 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Kerio Connect client  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Consolidate calendar resources

Assuming people have two mail addresses: firstname.lastname@company.com and shortname@company.com.
    If a person (firstname.lastname@company.com) gets invited via Calendar and accepts via email (shortname@company.com) the resource which was invited will not show up as accepted but a new optional resource (shortname@company.com). Since logically firstname.lastname@company.com and shortname@company.com are the exact same person, it would be great if the two resources could both be blocked for the time of the event and show up as accepted. I think the current behavior of kerio is illogical (distinguishing between the two resources)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Labels more visible

In the second generation of Kerio Connect Client the labels are just little dots on the calendar item. It would be nice if they stood out more, or if you only have one calendar selected, they would change the color of the entire tab.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Can know longer change a single repeat event in the webmail. This is a very important can we have it back

Since Kerio has had a facelift I keep having the below pop up when I’m trying to change a repeating/series. I need to change something just once but it doesn’t give me the option to say ‘just change this one’ or similar like it used to.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. search in all mails doesn't show the location of the mails found

When using the web mailer (firefox, safari, chrome etc.) and searching something in my mails i get a summary of the found items.
    BUT: it doesn't show me the location of those !

i have many folders where i move my mails into to have a structure according years and projects so my inbox is not too full and more transparent.
    if a contact or project is a bit ago, it would be helpful to see in which of my folders the found mail is located.

Using a front client like apple mail or thunderbird or outlook this feature is…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Kerio Connect client  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Make unread emails in kerio connect stand out more.

Make the text bolder and/or a little larger for unread emails in webmail.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Po otevření pdf souboru v Adobe (nastaveno ve firefox) se nezavře volající okno prohlížeče

Po otevření pdf souboru v Adobe (nastaveno ve firefox) se nezavře volající okno prohlížeče

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow filters to be scheduled

I frequently use filters in the Kerio Connect Client to temporarily re-route incoming emails that meet certain criteria. I may do this when I'm on vacation, taking a long weekend, or any other time when I want to keep emails coming coming into my inbox when I won't be available. I would like to be able to create a filter, and set a schedule for when the filter takes effect, and when it is to end. Perhaps this function could be made part of the out of office auto-reply feature as well.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Message list contrast

Contrast between read and unread messages is too weak. Light gray background and dark gray font is not so good idea. I modify theme's css -file just for test and results was better. Please, re-design this.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. "Out of office" notice schedlued and repeat (example workdays 5 p.m. to 8 a.m.)

It would be good, if the user could automatically switch "Out of office" notice. This is important for industries with high numbers of customers.

Example: 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m., the sender automatically receives an immediate message: "We currently closed Our opening times are 08:00 to 17:00. We will answer your message again tomorrow morning...".

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. possibilities to change background colors at calendar for events

make possibilities to change background colors at calendar for events

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. We need to be able to import and export contact and calendars in the Kerio Connect Client

Please add the ability to import and export contacts and calendars in the Kerio Connect Client. Often, we cannot migrate a customer's contacts and calendar data from other services, but we are able to export this data. Having the ability to import this data into the Kerio Connect Client is very import. Also, having the ability to export the data from the Kerio Connect Client would be very useful.

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. In Kerio Connect when you move a message have the folder list display in nested format, we have a large number of public mailboxes and so ge

In Kerio Connect when you move a message have the folder list display in nested format, we have a large number of public mailboxes and so get a very long list. If nested folder displayed as in the folder listing on the left hand side that would make filing emails significantly faster / easier.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. In webmail add 'copy to' as well as 'move to' folder for messages

In webmail add 'copy to' as well as 'move to' folder for messages

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Kerio Connect

Feedback and Knowledge Base