Kerio Connect

Welcome to our Kerio Connect feedback forum. Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you!

How can we improve Kerio Connect?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. graph quota or mailbox size

It would be cool if somewhere you could have a graph showing the users quota history via a graph. Maybe show the past 3 months in a graph that is scaled to show the change over that time, if any. Perhaps it can be a hover window when you mouse over the quote information, of maybe a little icon a user can click on, or even in a report.

I'm many times in a battle with this and sometimes it seems like a user keeps hitting their quota (And its upper management so I can't just go to them and…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Administration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. mail distribution

I need control of distribution of emails to members of group.
    Emails should be forwarded not for all members of group but one mail to one member and next mail to next member etc.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Make mail-adresses from alias domain optional for users

Lets say I have the following setup:

company1.tld
    company2.tld
    company3.tld

company3 and company2 are subsidiaries of company1. So I have some people in company1 doing work for company2 or company3 and therefor need a corresponding email-address but not all of them. As a matter of convinience those split workers don't want to check two seperate email accounts, calendars, contact lists, etc. So if I set company2 and company3 as alias domain for company1 it works out for the split workers but then everyone has a mail-address of all three companies. What I would like to have is a setting, where…

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Being able to restore a single email

I would like to be able to restore a single email from backup for a user from the Admin GUI

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Administration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Log file export to excel with advanced filtering

I would like to see a export feature in the log file section that allows me to export log files and add filters to it as well for example I can filter by recipient, sender, certain errors or warning and also can combine that as well to get just the information I need/want.

thanks

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Per-user password-policy exception

I think every company has at least one email-Account which doesn't represent a user, but a service (like info@, invoice@, deamon@, etc) and it would be great to make an exception for this account regarding the password policy (change every xxx days). The only way to do this right now is to create this "user" at a different domain.
    A checkbox "Password policy doesn't apply" would be sufficient..

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Manual scan selected mailboxes with internal AV

As it is possible to re-index individual mailboxes, you need to be able to re-scan the mail in mailboxes. Integrated antivirus often does not capture new defective mail messages. Producer AV reacts with a delay. Then it happens that users have in their mailboxes defective mail messages. There is no reasonable way to remove defective e-mail messages, even though it has the current database AV virus samples it includes.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Alias with counter and date of last use

at server Administration alias are used to navigate function mailaddresses to public folder or other mailboxes.
    Often we can't see if an alias is really (yet) in use.
    A counter which show how many mails are delivered and date stamp with last use would be very helpful.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Server-side attached individual user signatures (real html files)

The latest solution with the placeholdef fields in the domain signature is not enough. If you want to use complex signatures you have to use real html files. Creating and editing the html files with a professional webbuilding program and place them on the server for each user. It could be used for the domain footer. When I create the html signature with a tool like NVU I also could include the placeholders. But then you have much more designing options.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Create spam custom rules from spam log

When I check SPAM log and I find a lot of SPAM from specific address, I would like to click on it and by RIGHT-CLICK create spam custom rule. It would speed up process.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Check zip-archive in zip-archive

I noticed that zip archives are not checked inside Zip archives. Currently are malicious files that form in circulation, and such additional protection would be necessary.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. More archive settings

I think their should be more archive settings. For example the time before when the mails should be archived or the folders which should be archived!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Full text indexing in server Archive folders

During a recent litigation hold over our email data, lawyers asked us to search the server archive for keywords in the past correspondence.
    I have remarked that Kerio Connect, by design only index the email headers for Archive and dont't do full-text indexing. It works for Public Folders and for Mailboxes but not for Archives. Now I have found a trick to copy these huge monthly folders one by one in a new blank mailbox, used by lawyers, but is pain in the head and time consuming. Is there any possibility for the upcoming versions to have a switch in…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Make changing domains easier

I am about to change the domain on a customer's Kerio Connect server. This will be a primary domain change. In my tests, I have noted that users can still send and receive despite having the old email address intact in their mail settings, but it would be great if Kerio officially had options in place to allow the old email address and user name for each user to continue to work as long as the password did not change. The reason why we need this is to give us time to change the users' settings on all of their…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Preview of Footer

After designing a footer, it would be goog to have a preview of it.
    Now the only way to see what it Looks like, is to send a mail.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Zálohování - použít více vláken, nebo nastavení komprese / Backup - use more threads or add compresion level settings

Téměř každý server má v dnešní době více než jedno jádro. Zálohování a zipování by mohlo užívat více jader, doba zálohy je naprosto neúnosná při větším objemu dat. Nebo by se mohlo dát nastavit úroveň komprese, aby to na slabších strojích šlo urychlit snížením komprese.
    Almost all servers have more than one core, so use them to backup (compress) is not bad idea. Current backup times are terrible. Or add option to change compress level - for slow servers will be nice.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add "Configuration Assistant" button.

Add "Configuration Assistant..." button to Connect Dashboard
    (as Kerio Control).

This function is very useful in Control.
    Fast and easy backup (and restore) Mailserver configuration to only one file.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Administration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Allow Users to be added to Groups in adjacent Domains

Users should be able to be added to Groups located in adjacent Domains on the same Kerio Connect server, at the discretion of the Admin.

This would reduce the requirement for mailing lists, reduce duplicate emails for recipients that exist in multiple groups and allow easier management of users for Administrators.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Groups and Mailing Lists need to be reworked

Mailing Lists and Groups need more flexibility
    In Exchange, you have the ability to setup distribution groups based on AD groups, and control whether they can get external emails or only internal emails, as well as who they might be coming from for additional filtering. This is essential when maintaining users in a large organization and adding users to an ALL list for a site or an entire company, and having that tier down properly, but control the mail flow for that in the mail server itself. Mailing lists do not offer enough flexibility in this regard because of their…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The Domain footer should be visible in sent folder

Currently the user didn't see the footer which is sent with kerio.
    Even if this is visible in the archive so it is not visible to the user.
    It would be good if you could put a hook in the footer of the domain which makes it visible to the user.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Kerio Connect

Feedback and Knowledge Base