Kerio Connect

Welcome to our Kerio Connect feedback forum. Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you!

How can we improve Kerio Connect?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Native iPad/iPhone app for managing kerio connect Mail servers

Native app for managing a kerio connect email server from an iPhone or iPad

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Apple clients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Splitting Calendars in the Kerio Connect Client

Within Outlook or Microsoft's OWA, I can separate the calendar view to see multiple open calendars at the same time. I would like this capability within Kerio Connect. Currently all open calendars are viewed in a merged view, identified only by color. An option to split the view of each calendar (showing a header with the name of the calendar) would make the multi-calendar view more effective.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Kerio Connect client  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Better Searching/Filtering in Kerio Connect web client

Searching seems very limited. Would be great if we could search by fields and headers not necessarily appearing in the list. Perhaps an advanced search function where we could specify headers and criteria, similar to outlook.

Thanks,

Jeff

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Read source IP from X-forwarded-for http header

If you have kerio webmail behind some http proxy like apache,
    then in logs are all incoming ip just the apache server IP.
    After proxy the original ip address is in X-Forwarded-for http header, but this is not implemented in kerio connect http server.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Show Birthday in web based Kerio Connect Client Calendar like it does in Apple iCal

Show Birthday in web based Kerio Connect Client Calendar like it does in Apple iCal

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. search mail folders

Search email folders.

I was using the old client version for searching email, as I could restrict to searching only certain folders all at once.
    Is this feature now gone in the new client? If so, is it possible to bring back?
    (For example I have the archived email set into broken down into years. I can search only in 2014, etc. At the moment, from what I can see, I need to go to each folder individually, and search each time)

By the way, liking the new mail filter at a server level.

55 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Kerio Connect client  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow ActiveSync connections only to special mobil devices

Our problem is, that a user could log in with his account on many devices. Our company rules is that the employers should only have access from they company mobile devices to Active Sync.

the solution would be, that new mobile devices had to be allowed by a administrator befor they could be synconiseised.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. We need to be able to add more than just the GAL to Apple's Contacts app.

This has been annoyance of mine for years. We can only get the global address list to load into Apple's Contacts app, and we must use the Kerio Account Assistant to do it. This is actually the ONLY reason why I use the Kerio Account Assistant. I can setup everything else manually. We can load shared calendars, and public calendars into Apple's Calendar app, but we cannot load shared contacts, or public contacts lists. That's a big problem. I recently made contact with a developer at Apple who has expressed an interest in working on this problem, but without Kerio…

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Apple clients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Check zip-archive in zip-archive

I noticed that zip archives are not checked inside Zip archives. Currently are malicious files that form in circulation, and such additional protection would be necessary.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Administration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Scan inside .RAR files for .EXE and other unwanted file types

In order to fight the everyday increasing threats, will be useful to scan inside .rar files for unwanted file types.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. turn visibility for subfolders of shared folders automatic on

we´ve shared inbox and drafts for all users with subfolders. In KCC we had to activate each subfolder for viewing. So I have to activate each new subfolder? If I know he does exist... 
    Could´nt believe this. 
    Inheritance on folder sharing permissions works since Kerio 7.3 beta... So what about the visibilty?

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Body subcategory for Filter

We really need to be able to have the Filter search BODY.
    Its currently searches To, From etc... we need Body.
    It wont be a hard thing to code for the IT team.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Kerio Connect client  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Filterspezifische Aktionen bei „Filter für Anhänge“

Es wäre gut, wenn bei „Filter für Anhänge“ bei den „Filteroptionen“ mehrere unterschiedliche Aktionen definiert werden könnten (zum Beispiel: „Aktion 1: Die Originalnachricht weiterleiten an: [Textfeld]“, „Aktion 2: Die Originalnachricht weiterleiten an: [Textfeld]“, „Aktion 3: Die Originalnachricht weiterleiten an: [Textfeld]“, „Aktion 4: Die gefilterte Nachricht an den Empfänger weiterleiten.“, „Aktion 5: Meldung an den Absender: [Textfeld]“, „Aktion 6: Die Originalnachricht löschen“. Bei den einzelnen Filterregeln könnte man dann bei der Aufzählung der Aktionen („Aktion 1“; „Aktion 2“; „Aktion 3“; usw.) mit einem Klick in das entsprechende Kontrollkästchen bestimmen, was mit der entsprechenden Nachricht genau zu geschehen hat.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Print feature on notes section

It would be nice if we could create notes in the note section, and then instead of having to copy the notes to program such as LibreOffice we could instead print the note directly from Connect.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Auto-cleanup exclusion for shared folders per domain

hello over there ....

it would be nice, to exclude shared-folders from auto-cleanup.

atm there are four alternatives
    - trash
    - spam
    - sent
    - all except contacts and notes

what about another one with
    - all except contacts, notes and shared folders

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Domain Footer Placement

The domain footer is always at the bottom of a conversation.
    There should be an option to chose whether the footer can also appear after the most recent reply and not after the whole conversation.

This is very confusing for our users and we get a lot of complaining about this problem.

105 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Kerio Connect client  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Calendar New time proposal support

like in the subject and forum thread:
    http://forums.kerio.com/t/24967//

- there is no support for this functionality
    I would like to have one

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Search

extend the search and filter functions in the log files

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow support renewals via the website

You have one reseller left in the UK who allegedly would sell me a support licence ( spam,activesync, antivirus and upgrades) they don’t seem to bothered to sell me this, can we reenable the online upgrade webpage which disappeared when gfi bought the company.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Ability to Restrict the Browser and Version Browser Used for Accessing Email

Our clients scan our networks to find out if there are any security vulnerabilities detected on our network. The results show our Email server supports outdated browsers. Currently this brings down our security scorecard/grade.

If you are able to implement this so we can setup which browsers and the version can be used to access our email, this helps us keep our users accountable to stay on the latest web browsers/security updates. In addition, we try to minimize security risks on our network.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Kerio Connect

Feedback and Knowledge Base