Kerio Connect

Welcome to our Kerio Connect feedback forum. Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you!

How can we improve Kerio Connect?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow posting to mailing list by entire domain(s), even if they are not a member

Some mailing lists are working groups, a division or project members, to which colleagues should be able to mail, although they are not a member of the list.
    Currently there's the option to allow for non members to post, which does not block external contacts (and spammers) to send messages to the group. Or make posting moderated for non members, but this requires an unnecessary action and adds delay to internal messaging.

Several solutions are possible:
    - Allow for same domain posting (checkbox)
    - Allow for posting by any Kerio user (as proposed in 9962388-mailing-list-scope)
    - Option to add a…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Administration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Custome whitelist IP address should work for Antispam also

Some times genuine mail also consider / filtering in Antispam. so we can whitelist that IP through the same function.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. add online calender subscription as public folders

There should be the possibility to add calender subscription as an global/pulic calendar.

It would be much easier to add some calendars central instead of adding it at every computer. So an administrator of public folders can subscribe some online calendars and set the polities to every users.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please provide different mail signatures (footers) for specific user-groups

One common signature (only for the domain) is not satisfying because many companies have more than one department.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. support CER format certificate

please add cer support because it takes 2 hours from me to convert my certificate from CER format to CRT and PEM format

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Kerio (EAS) is sending HTTP400 instead of HTTP449 in case of unprovisioned request

I am the author of TbSync, an Exchange Active Sync Connector for Thunderbird. Many of your users are using TbSync to be able to use their Kerio calendars and address books with Thunderbird.

I had to add an extra option for Kerio to TbSync, because Kerio fails to negotiate provisioning. I would like remove that option in the next release.

As per the EAS documentation, an EAS client (like TbSync) should first try without enabled provisioning to connect to a server. The server may return HTTP 449 to request provisioning.

Kerio is not sending a 449, but a 400. Can…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    on backlog  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Split view on left-hand sub-folders pane

It would be much easier to file emails into sub-folders if the left-hand folders pane could be split horizontally into two adjustable-height views.

This would allow users to see (and switch between) their Inbox and Sent folders (or any two views of their folders) on the top view while scrolling the lower view to find the target sub-folder that they want to move an email into.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Enable relay 465

Enable SMTP relay to SMTP SSL on port 465.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. guessing passwords - BIG PROBLEM

1. For SMTP login should be a option to disabled. Today, the active sysnc protocol is still used…

2. Active sync devices should only be added with administrator only

3. The Kerio web client should use two factor authentication

Security log example:

27/Nov/2018 05:34:35] Failed SMTP login from 88.208.208.52 with SASL method PLAIN.

[27/Nov/2018 08:12:59] HTTP/ActiveSync: Authentication failed for user user@isotra.cz. Attempt from IP address 88.208.208.52 External authentication service rejected authentication due to invalid password or authentication restriction.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. email alerts like Kerio Control

There is no possibility of email notifications based on records in LOG files. Just like Kerio Control does - email notification can be set for any event.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Cirillyc and other language mail domain nasmes support

Hi, team!
    There is no cirillyc mail domain support in Kerio connect.Users can't send email messages to addresses like mail@домен.рф using kerio Connect. It will be good feature. It is possible to send mails to that addresses using ponycode converter. User must convert to domail name and replace it manualy in address. It works but too difficult to user.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow support renewals via the website

You have one reseller left in the UK who allegedly would sell me a support licence ( spam,activesync, antivirus and upgrades) they don’t seem to bothered to sell me this, can we reenable the online upgrade webpage which disappeared when gfi bought the company.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Auto-cleanup exclusion for shared folders per domain

hello over there ....

it would be nice, to exclude shared-folders from auto-cleanup.

atm there are four alternatives
    - trash
    - spam
    - sent
    - all except contacts and notes

what about another one with
    - all except contacts, notes and shared folders

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Ability to Restrict the Browser and Version Browser Used for Accessing Email

Our clients scan our networks to find out if there are any security vulnerabilities detected on our network. The results show our Email server supports outdated browsers. Currently this brings down our security scorecard/grade.

If you are able to implement this so we can setup which browsers and the version can be used to access our email, this helps us keep our users accountable to stay on the latest web browsers/security updates. In addition, we try to minimize security risks on our network.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Google play & Apple store

Kerio Connect Client for mobile devices.
    Google play. & Apple store
    So simple.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Kerio Connect client  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Search

extend the search and filter functions in the log files

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When

When Users must be authenticated to send mail is enabled you override this by listing ip adresses who can send unauthenticated. like a backup email script running on a server or a scanner who sends pdf to mail...
    But when you have multiple sites who connect to the mailserver you must set the wan ip in that list. So you now disabled the security for all clients in the entire site. Could you add a option so you can disable the security by sender mail adress like you can do it by IP?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow mailing list members to query all list members

I'd really love to have some more granular control over who is allowed to do what in a mailing list.
    In my case, my users often ask me: "Hey Nico, can you export the entire distribution list of mailing list XYZ?"
    Since, for this mailing list, it's perfectly okay for everyone to query that information any time.
    So I'd love to see an option: "List members can query full member list", e.g. via sending a mail to listname-memberquery@domain.com. They should receive an answer with the CSV file that's currently only exportable by an admin.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. sieve index

Support Sieve index extension

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Administration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Recursive search of a specific folder and down instead of ALL folders

The link below seems to indicate that this has been completed however it does not work as the two comments explain it - and I agree. It would be a great help if you could search "from this folder and down" as opposed to "all folders".

https://feedback.gfi.com/forums/29250-kerio-connect/suggestions/4086021-recursive-searching-in-kerio-connect-client#comments

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 91 92
  • Don't see your idea?

Kerio Connect

Feedback and Knowledge Base