How can we improve Kerio Connect?

Expand the Rules setting and the Custom SPAM settings

We need to be able to setup rules for incoming mail in Outlook and for Custom SPAM rules where multiple things are true or false. It requires TRUE logical checks on SENDER/FROM, RECIPIENT/TO, SUBJECT and CONTENT. Currently we cannot add any checks on the content with Outlook Connector Rules or SPAM rules.

80 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Theo shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Magnifin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use Google translator, I apologize for any errors.
    I wish that in KerioKonnekt had the opportunity to incremental processing of user rules (global settings for all).
    (If 1st rule is true, then perform the 2nd).
    Optional regular expression in the message header. Was it, a message sent to multiple recipients? etc.
    Not always updated blacklists time. Spammers make the valid SPF, PTR-record. But sometimes there is a pattern, a new subdomain, repetitive SPF-record (or its contents).
    Perhaps my wish and will not be solved, as all of these options may lead to additional load on the server, or DNS queries.

• Eddie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm attempting to block a single email address from sending email to a specific account on our domain. It appears from the Admin level this is not possible.

We need more flexibility in building the custom rules in the Spam Filter -> Custom Rules.

• Chay Harley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like the ability to also automatically whitelist addresses that are in people's filters as part of the spam checking.
    e.g.: new email -> check all filter addresses for match -> (if match -> move to sieve destination | if no match -> check for spam) -> (if spam -> move to user's spam folder | if not spam -> move to users's INBOX). done.

• Mash commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes currently it is not posible to check the content for forwarding or for SPAM purposes. Please expand the rulez

Feedback and Knowledge Base