How can we improve Kerio Connect?

search mail folders

Search email folders.

I was using the old client version for searching email, as I could restrict to searching only certain folders all at once.
Is this feature now gone in the new client? If so, is it possible to bring back?
(For example I have the archived email set into broken down into years. I can search only in 2014, etc. At the moment, from what I can see, I need to go to each folder individually, and search each time)

By the way, liking the new mail filter at a server level.

55 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Brian Leslie shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Peter van den Belt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please fix the broken search functionality in Webmail.
    Webmail v9 is, functionality-wise, a major step back from v8.

• Administrator commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Keep Kerio "OLD" Webmail in v9 and beyond.
    Kerio Connect Client does not work for searching subfolders and I do not want to use a whole lot of disk space creating a "Full Text Search" database that I do not need. I search on subject and sender/recipient and its is easy and FAST. KCClient is rubbish at searching.

• Jeff Burch commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. We depend heavily on the old "advanced search" window for searching through archived folders. While the new search bar is nice and works well with the full text indexing enabled, this is not reasonable when searching the archive folders. We do not have the resources or time to index an archived folder for the month just to do a search on it. The advanced search window in the old interface allowed me to specify a to/from and subject criteria. If we could add the ability to specify a date range then it would be even better than before.

Please bring it back!

Feedback and Knowledge Base