How can we improve Kerio Connect?

Implementation of the RFC5173 - Sieve Email Filtering: Body Extension

I would really appreciate the implementation of the Sieve Body Extension, so that we're able to filter messages by the content of the message text.

58 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Andre Hebestreit shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Fionn Behrens commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Big vote for this one! And while you are at it, please add the :regex extension, too!
    Having to rely on filtering mail on the client side is sooo 90s.

• Ryan J. Carney commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be incredibly helpful for the 'body' filter to be available to our end users. I'm kind of amazed that it isn't already an available option, really.

• Lothar Müller commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need the body filter also. It is really so hard to integrate this filter? It is very important for us.

• Bill Sandor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, body category for filter is greatly needed. If they're worried about the load on the server, maybe make it something the admin as to specifically enable

• Andrew Harman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hurry Up Kerio - we may have to use another program as this is a needed feature.
    Wont take you long to code.

• greg_m commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We desperately need this feature. Being able to filter email messages (server side) based on criteria with the message body is as important as being able to filter by sender,recipient, subject or attachment etc.

• beachmat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like this in Outlook rules (or Mail filter in webmail). In Connect 7.4 it only seems to be part of the custom spam rules.

Feedback and Knowledge Base