How can we improve Kerio Connect?

Kill an active connection from admin interface

In the admin console you can see a list of active connections. It would be cool if you could kill a connection from this page.

131 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Lars Barup Sørensen shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Administrator commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need to be able to terminate an active session via the admin interface. Example: exiting employee has been termed but still has an active session. Changing the account pw doesn't appear to have an affect on the session. The only alternative option I could come up with was stop Kerio via Pref Pane in System Prefs then restart it. Simplifying this would be much more professional.

• Agung Andika commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, indeed I really need this function. Adding specific IP address to blacklist one is not one of solution, so I really need this function.

Hope in the future I can use this function.

• Jon Clayton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I run into this issue all the time. There will be a particular client who is unable to log in because their account is locked while it's being indexed. Then they build up dozens of connections to their account slowing everything down. These sessions only drop off after they time out. Many times I have had to restart Kerio Connect to drop the excessive sessions. If we could kill a connection, like we are able to do within Kerio Control, then perhaps we can more easily control this issue. As an alternative, perhaps we can select a user and "kill all sessions" from that one single user. This would be huge.

• Jon Clayton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please allow us to force quit or end a user session without having to restart the entire service.

• Hamilton Brooke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add the ability to disconnect a user through the Active Connections admin interface.
    I have a home user hogging the resources of the mail server in the daytime and I would like a way to be able to block or disconnect that user for a period of time.

Feedback and Knowledge Base