How can we improve Kerio Connect?

Company/Domain wide personalized footer

Creating a with personal information like phone/fax number, department.
for the footer you use placeholder for the personal information
====== in footer======
Best Regardes

%%Username%%
phone: %%userphonenumber%%
fax: %%userfaxnumer%%
email: %%usermailaddress%%

some more text about company
=========================

=> looks in the email somthing like this:

Best Regards

John Smith
phone: (650) 123456
fax: (650) 654321
email: john.smith@company.com

some more text about company

243 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Henning Taschner shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
completed  ·  Pavel Dobrý responded  · 

This functionality is available in Kerio Connect 8.3.0, which is ready to download as RC version from Kerio website.

25 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Dana Kuper commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's a great feature, but I have one Problem:
    The footer is always at the end of the mail.
    For a new mail that is not a problem, but when I answer on a mail, the footer stay also at the end of the mail (after the answered mail).
    So the function is not like a signature, but like a "footer"...
    It is possible to get a function like a signature?

• Sven Heim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature works great. But i miss some fields, VAT ID, commercial register, management... Some custom fields would be great!

I actually misuse some unused fields (state and country), works well but confuses within the GAL.

• Adrian Hess commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great feature but it's not useful right now, because there is some stuff missing:
    - Activate or deactivate by each user individually
    - Adding Picture from the contact or additional Company-Logo or a Banner
    - Activating a special Block for different groups
    - In Front of the Phone, I want to write «phone:» %phone%, so if a person has no phone, there is only written «phone:» by itself, which is not useful
    - Additional Fields like: Fax, Second E-Mail-Address, Company individual Field

• Patrick Damerau commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks for adding the feature!
    We would love another field options like "Fax" or something to fill for ourselves like "user-defined"?

• Marcus Bender commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks for adding this feature finally! But I also miss the "FAX" option!
    Can you add this to the "Contact" info?

• Hector Bianchi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I suggest also to permit some extra variables just to add text ("company text") from an external text file or so. We are trying to customize the footer to show variable internal news.

• Ludovic VERDOT commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It should be great to have the ability to define a specific signature for a specific group (as groups are often adressing departments, ...).

• Sven Heim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is at the moment the only feature that i miss. Plus the ability to define an internal short signature and an external complete signature.

The internal mails dont need the complete footer, only the name and the phone number for example.

• howie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great idea! It would also be good to allow customers to add in an HTML formatted signature that includes their company logo.

• stijn dumon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

we just migrated from egroupware where we had this function (default system signature) whitch worked with variables from account settings.
    now we'll have to tell our users to create something themselfs whitch isn't good for standardisation.

• Björn Jaborek S-I-B commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, i also would like to see this feature in Kerio Connect. It must be possible to use this placeholders in HTML signatures.

• IT commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Totally agree with you.
    This is a must-have functionality in a modern mail system.
    We are also missing this functionality to generate pre-defined text-only and HTML signatures.

• Yousseph Wehbe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If server side personalised custom signatures aren't introduced into Kerio Connect soon, then we may be forced to change mail server.

• Theo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would want to see a corporate grphic image populated with info either from AD or from Connect for at least the name, email, telephone and mobile. These must be available on ALL platforms including mobile devices.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base