User-related e-mail signatures
You know. Its possible to use a domain-related signature.
What we need is the option to save user-related signatures in the administration console.
I take care of our Kerio server and this option would be very helpful. In this way I can centrally manage all signatures without that employees must take care of it.
It should be possible to insert images in the signature, which are stored in the Kerio server. Our company logo for example.
Please integrate this feature! Thank you!
Adrian Hess commented
Great feature but it's not useful right now, because there is some stuff missing:
- Activate or deactivate by each user individually
- Adding Picture from the contact or additional Company-Logo or a Banner
- Activating a special Block for different groups
- In Front of the Phone, I want to write «phone:» %phone%, so if a person has no phone, there is only written «phone:» by itself, which is not useful
- Additional Fields like: Fax, Second E-Mail-Address, Company individual Field
I think this is a duplicate from this:
Björn Jaborek S-I-B commented
Yes, this would be great. We could need the same thing here.