How can we improve Kerio Connect?

hide integrate with device link from webmail login page

I would not like users to see the "integrate with device" or "integration with windows" link on the webmail login. We recommend webmail for some outside contractors for whom we don't want their Outlook configured for direct connections, etc. I realize one could on their own download and install the outlook connector, but do we need to present it to them? Likewise for people who go to webmail from their personal ipad - I don't want them to use the Integrate with Device option or know it exists. Sure people could go hack the settings on their own and figure it out, but I don't want to present it to them.

I'm putting this here to see if it collects votes from others. Would love for Kerio to make this an option in the domain config - 'show device integrations link' checkbox or something.

6 votes
Vote
Sign in Sign in with GFI
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Derek Cunningham shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in Sign in with GFI
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Siavash Khazaei commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

hey great kerio team.this is very important feature because my friend had could down or upload just by downloading many kerio client for outlook .please add this and review this idea thanks

Feedback and Knowledge Base