How can we improve Kerio Connect?

Admin panel

Hello Kerio improvement team!

I would like to suggest an improvement .

At the moment we can setup automatic Items clean-out for user via Admin panel as per following article:
https://manuals.gfi.com/en/kerio/connect/content/server-configuration/accounts/maintaining-user-accounts-in-kerio-connect-1179.html

My suggestion is to implement functionality where this could be adjusted to a single sender or conversation.

For example: we should be able to setup a rule where messages or/and all conversation received from user@domain.com will be automatically permanently deleted without an option for recovery after set amount of time (30 days or so).

Let me know if you have any further questions.
Regards
Alex

3 votes
Vote
Sign in Sign in with GFI
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Alex Alex shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Reviewed  ·  AdminIan Bugeja (VP, Product Management, GFI) responded  · 

This is more a feature you would find in an Archiving solution.

I suggest you consider a product like GFI Archiver to store older emails and here you can create such retention policies.

3 comments

Sign in Sign in with GFI
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Alex Alex commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Perhaps you did not misunderstand me.
    I need to delete the correspondence from users to whom the user sent letters, within the framework of Kerio Connect.

• AdminIan Bugeja (VP, Product Management, GFI) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Archiving solution would store all your emails.

In Kerio Connect you would simply set a rule to delete all emails that are older than 3 years for example.

Users need a clear rule of how to search for items. The above creates a simple distinction that items older than 3 years you need to search in the archiving solution.

Hope this helps.

Regards
    Ian

• Alex Alex commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Good afternoon!
    The prototype of this product (GFI Archiver), I did not find the functionality you are talking about.

Feedback and Knowledge Base