How can we improve Kerio Connect?

exclude user from domain footer

Please allow to exclude user/s from domain footer.

Since Domain footer apply to all users, there will be always one user that doesn't want the footer, and that bring to turn off the footer for the rest.

So, Domain footer is nice, but without that "must have" feature, it is useless.

96 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
admin shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • BITSz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have the same problem with some users. Please implemented this function.

• Jan Wegmann commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the footer should be insert below the latest reply.
    When replying the footer is useless.

• Jan Wegmann commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would make some things much easier. We have a couple of people with a special signature that differs from the global one.

• Matteo Spada commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Without this option i cant leave exchange, and i really want to leave exchange.

A simple workaround by developers can be update the messages filters, on sending rules, where the condition is sender address like "example@example.com" perform "not apply footer domain".
    In this way, our problem solved.
    Please

• Jan Lunddal Larsen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also have addresses needed to be excluded from the footer setting. Those are mails that needs to be in plain text such as alerts forwarded to en SMS gateway resulting in an SMS alert.

• Sven Heim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Good point! This would make some things much easier. We have a couple of people with a special signature that differs from the global one.

• Patrick Hanft commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree!

We need the possibility to disable domain footer not for specific users, but for “technical addresses“ such as our ticket system, which needs to be excluded from this general e-mail footer.

We would love to roll-out the domain footer (esp. for our marketing or just that new colleagues do not have to configure such stuff), but without the possibility to disable it for specific users, it's not feasable for us!

Thanks!

Feedback and Knowledge Base