How can we improve Kerio Connect?

Allow mailing list "moderators" to add, remove, and see all members of their list.

Give Mailing List Moderators an interface so they can see all members of their mailing list, add members to the list, and remove members from the list. Plus allow them to export the list of members.

81 votes
Vote
Sign in Sign in with GFI
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Chris Nolin shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in Sign in with GFI
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Olafur Eliasson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This, this and this again!! +1 to all comments before me!

Can barely believe this is a request almost 7 years old... oO

Please Kerio, just add a simple menu to your great web interface, where users can see the lists they have the moderator role for.
    Or, if this is to much to ask, expand the choice of the suffixes a mod of a given list can leverage to manipulate the list, as Torsten Liebig said.

-members (for a list of current 'subscribers')
    -add (address;firstname lastname in the mail body?)
    -remove (address;firstname lastname in the mail body?)
    ... etc.

This would be an awesome feature to be used for distribution lists, right now it is rather useless, as an admin always has to be involved, moderated list or not - basically it can be used for a single prepared mailing, but not as a tool for the ongoing usage of a list.

Thanks!

• Torsten Liebig commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To see the members, I think a simple <mailing_list_name>-request@<domain> command would suffice.

The API would just have to check if the user is a moderator, and could then return the list of subcribers in the reply.

• Ben Opit commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wish I had more votes. :) Top idea I am sick of explaining to members how to add the string "-unsubscribe"

• Matt Seymour commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Well here are three more votes... but given this was first suggested over two years ago, I'm not about to hold my breath.

• Ron McCormack commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this is in imho an important feature, at the moment the way mailing lists are implemented, they hobble the admins.

Feedback and Knowledge Base