How can we improve Kerio Connect?

Possibility to send admin mail to all users in domain

I want to sent a message to all domain users to alert them that we install an update on the server and Outlook have to be updated at next logon.
Now i have to make a mailing list by all my Kerio customers and thats a lot of work because there are sometimes new users and old users that you have to delete...

53 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Ron van Zijl - Horti-ICT shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Domenic Disorbo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There's a allow dynamic group creation suggestion that would do this
    Use tokens or place holders to create groups or mail lists so all users contains ${domain} = "some domain name" or all finance = ${department} = "Finance" as long as you populate the fields in teh user screen this would work

see ==> http://feedback.kerio.com/forums/29250-kerio-connect/suggestions/13861230-kerio-connect-needs-the-ability-to-dynamically-cre

• howie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be great for service providers. I have charge over five Kerio Connect servers which serve a combined 200+ users. I would love to have a feature like this.

• Ralf Kühnbaum-Grashorn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Both, please. All users in a certain domain ***and*** all Users in ALL Domains. This would make my life easier to inform about planned changes and service outages

• Jon Campbell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add feature to the admin site that allows the admin to send an email message to all users in all domains. This would help notify users of upcoming maintenance directly without navigating away from the admin interface.

• Gregory Falicia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have noticed that there have been a number times I would have liked to have been able to send an email from my ADMIN account thru the Administrative console . . to all users in all domains that I host.
    I would like to inform my users about updates, changes, or other relevant information . . from time to time letting them know when gmail is down, or there is a malware or virus out-breaks etc.

This would be a very useful and practical feature to add.

Feedback and Knowledge Base