Kerio Connect

Welcome to our Kerio Connect feedback forum. Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you!

How can we improve Kerio Connect?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow users to login to multiple sessions in Kerio connect client

At the moment its impossible to login to more then one account as it seems the cookie gets overwritten or similar.

Would be great if this wasn't the case as more and more users are just using the Kerio Connect client but look after info@, support@, their own account etc. etc.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Kerio Connect client  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. paste and match style

Could you please add Paste and Match Style support into the Desktop Application?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. reminders should have more than 2 weeks max

we have events that require a letter sent out 2 weeks before the event.The letter takes several days to produce. We have to enter the event and then put an event in two weeks earlier to do the letters. If we could have a longer period in the reminders ie 3, 4 weeks etc or an arbitary period that would half the number of reminders that pop up

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. In Kerio Connect, a history feature, similar to Gmail or SMS viewer in smartphones would be desirable :-)

In Kerio Connect, a history feature, similar to Gmail or SMS viewer in smartphones would be desirable :-)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Position of Show address book button

Current state - button Show address book is on the right side, very far from text cursor position (very far from To:, Cc:).

It should be as close as possible to the default cursor position on the left side, near to "To:", "Cc:".

It is not very efficient to always move mouse from the left side to right the side and back. Despite the fact, that full-text search in address listing doesn't work as expected.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Customizing Login page per each domain

It will be great if each domain would be able to have his own login page...

At this time only one is possible...

We have 3 units, we 3 differents activity ...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Alert for missed attachment

if in the message body there is the word attachment and I forgot to attach the file an alert should appear when I click on send (as Mozilla Thunderbird does).

This should be localized for the language used in the client.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Alias Addresses can be disabled in the address book

If alias addresses are defined by the users, they are also displayed in the address book when sending mails. This makes the address book comprehensive and confusing. It would be nice if you could disable the display of aliases.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Mail Filters

Mail Filters in Kerio need a Begins With like mail rules in all other apps.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The ability to import contacts into webmail from Thunderbird or any format would be great

The possibility to work with kerio contacts also on mobile device. There is no chance to get the contacts from thunderbird webclient into Kerio.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Instant Messaging

I would like for Kerio to make their own instant messaging client rather than have to use third party clients like Pidgin.

- The client should be easy to configure and preferrably integrated with Outlook.
    - Users should be able to send an IM easily

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. print-layout in new WebMail-interface

Please add a better print-layout in your new webinterface. In the old WebMail it is much better and the mails are formatted as received.
    The new WebMail-interface uses one different font for all text and the subject got such a big size!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. On choosing wich folders to sync ad an extra field for a group

If one selects folers that need to be synced through the "integrate with ..." on the web-client it would be nice to have a checkbox for a group like "public folders".
    One would need to tick it only onces and when new folders get created there, they will be synced automaticely also.
    That would remove the fact that one needs to check every once in a while if new folders where created.
    We have severall companies that use kerio and public folders for their projects and use iPhones and iPads to browse them in Mail.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add contacts from your sent mail.

Make the ability to add contacts from your sent mail. Actual after transferring from another server.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. možnost formátování textu

Prosím o doplnění automatické odpovědi Mimo kancelář:
    - možnost formátování textu - velikost, font, barva
    - možnost připojení přílohy
    - možnost vložení obrázku

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. webmail stationary

Select more than one default stationary so emails can be sent with the branding of a particular branding already set up, or email campaign.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Public Calendars with Events that are editable only by Author

I'd like it to be possible for individuals to have access to a public calendar where they can edit their own events, but only have read access to other people's events. That way, users can see each other's public events without having to subscribe to everyone else's shared calendar(s).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. search in all mails doesn't show the location of the mails found

When using the web mailer (firefox, safari, chrome etc.) and searching something in my mails i get a summary of the found items.
    BUT: it doesn't show me the location of those !

i have many folders where i move my mails into to have a structure according years and projects so my inbox is not too full and more transparent.
    if a contact or project is a bit ago, it would be helpful to see in which of my folders the found mail is located.

Using a front client like apple mail or thunderbird or outlook this feature is…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Kerio Connect client  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Kerio Connect Client - browser tab names

We need the ability to change the browser tab description for users that manage more than once email account in different domains via Kerio Connect Client.

Ideally the tab should reflect which domain the Kerio Connect Client is using.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Kerio Connect

Feedback and Knowledge Base