Kerio Connect

Welcome to our Kerio Connect feedback forum. Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you!

How can we improve Kerio Connect?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Address lookup from send and inbox folders

Add ability to cache e-mail addresses from the inbox and send messages and it's lookup when typing addresses while posting new message

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Kerio Connect client  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Store Portal

Store Portal web page, customizable: customer can create there own mail account. As a reseller it will be very easy to manage and invoicing.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Pop3 harvest - Any attempt to nonexistant account should receive error PW or ID Incorrect..

If the harvesters keep trying pop accounts they get a invalid account.
    With the same response as the existing and non existing account, they cannot confirm what email accounts actually exist. This will prevent pop harvesting.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. possibilities to change background colors at calendar for events

make possibilities to change background colors at calendar for events

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. when clicking on the "Clients" button for 9.2

You're advertising and touting the functions of the new release, and talking about the new clients for windows and mac... but when clicking on the "Clients" button, nothing happens.

Fix that so we can get the client!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. select sender within webmail

When composing an email via web client, i want a 'from' field and select a sender adress from any of my email adresses and aliases instead of being bound to the preselected default sernder address.
    I consider this an easy task to implement in the next release of the KC-Client

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Can know longer change a single repeat event in the webmail. This is a very important can we have it back

Since Kerio has had a facelift I keep having the below pop up when I’m trying to change a repeating/series. I need to change something just once but it doesn’t give me the option to say ‘just change this one’ or similar like it used to.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 9 10 11 13 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Kerio Connect

Feedback and Knowledge Base