Kerio Connect

Welcome to our Kerio Connect feedback forum. Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you!

How can we improve Kerio Connect?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Kerio Desktop Client - Mac. Add drop and drag of attachments from email to Finder

Add drag and drop of attachments from client to Finder (Mac)

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Kerio Connect client  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. simple files sharing

Public files/folders. Something like dropbox. It would be a very useful feature and certainly being asked by many businesses... Anyone who has an email account could have access to a file folder with marketing materials, order forms etc. It's about having our data under control on our server and not have to depend on third-party products (dropbox, onedrive ...).

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Kerio Connect client  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Import calendar and contacts data from Kerio Connect Client

I'm going to post this again since the other entries on this topic don't seem to have received any attention. I am in the process of moving a customer onto my company's shared hosting Kerio Connect server. I am going to need to important a lot of calendar and contacts data. While I can use Migration Wiz to move the email over, I cannot use it to move the calendars and contacts data. Kerio must give us this ability in the Kerio Connect Client, or in the Kerio admin interface, preferably in both. Without this ability, I have to configure…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Bulk subscribe to shared mail folders

It should be possible to automatically subscribe to all shared e-mail folders.

One of my Kerio clients has hundreds of shared email folders and dozens of users who have to tick them all separately to subscribe to them, which is so very time-consuming that my client is even considering to switch to another mail server -- which I'd like to prevent if possible as I love Kerio so much.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow filters to be scheduled

I frequently use filters in the Kerio Connect Client to temporarily re-route incoming emails that meet certain criteria. I may do this when I'm on vacation, taking a long weekend, or any other time when I want to keep emails coming coming into my inbox when I won't be available. I would like to be able to create a filter, and set a schedule for when the filter takes effect, and when it is to end. Perhaps this function could be made part of the out of office auto-reply feature as well.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Delete messages without moving to trash

As in the old webmail, there should be a possibility to delete messages directly, without moving them to deleted items folder. Especially when you have to delete a large number of messages, this was much faster.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Delete Confirmation for Contacts in Kerio Connect client

When using Kerio Connect, if one mistakenly doesn't click the search bar under contacts, its far too easy to delete contacts inadvertently. Users should be prompted to confirm whether they want to delete contacts rather than simply seeing valuable contacts permanently disappear if they hit the delete key by accident...

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Search options improvement

There is no option to search in messages on the date basis. It woult be helpful to limit the search like for example after:2012/8/1 before:2012/12/30.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Sending large attachments 2Gb

Sending large attachments like 2Gb or more. When someone add attachments which are more than 15Mb, system should remove attachments from mail, store it on server and add a link to that attachments and send mail to recipient with link. link will be accessible as it is setup on server an expiration date. This way users can send by email whatever they want.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Make Task from Email

My users are asking for the ability to make a task directly from a email. Currently, the user must copy details from the email and create the task on the next pane.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow us to customize incoming and outgoing settings installed by the Kerio Account Assistant in Apple Mail.

The Kerio Account Assistant does not allow us to customize exactly what incoming and outgoing IMAP settings to use when we run the install package. Because of this, I always have to go into Mail, and tweak the settings to the way I want them. I prefer to use port 993 with SSL for incoming, and port 587 with SSL, and outgoing authentication for outgoing email. There appears to be no way to customize this. Also, we need to be able to add our own Apple developer install certificate to the Kerio Account Assistant. If you make these changes, you…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Copy mails to another folder (option in right-click menu)

right-click menu for mails should include the option to copy mails (not only the existing option to move)

that would it make easier to copy large amounts of mails

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Setup public calendars to show appointments of all users

Telephonists and other colleagues need to see if colleagues are available or in a meeting. To show 100+ shared user calendars in everybodies private calendar is unfeasible.
    Solution:
    Give the option to show a copy of your appointment in a public calendar.
    Now you can create a Office calendar, Absence/holiday calendar etc.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. shared calenders: users should be listed in alphabetical order

at the moment the list of shared calenders is not sorted which makes it inconvenient to find the desired user

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Kerio Connect Client - Add Search Folder (Like outlook)

Possibility to have Search Folder like in Outlook.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Compress old email like mailstore

Would be perfect when old email (for example one year) are compressed, and displayed only headers of email. For example something like "mailstore.com". Just because automatic archiving to PST file from Kerio Connect to MS outlook is not applicable.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Search in Archive

I can seach to E-Mail FORM an E-Mail address but i can not search for E-Mail TO an E-Mail address when E-Mails in archive.

That's a no go for an archive!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Contact sort / List view

The user should be able to sort his contacts by other attributes then lastname. And there should be the possibility to view all contacts in a compact list.

I think thats step back you did in the new client. This is a basic future which alot of our customers need, and they dont want to update to version 9 cause of this issue.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Assign people to tasks (like in the wunderlist app).

It would be really great if you could assign people to tasks. Right now we are writing it into the comment who is in charge of what. thant´ so 2010 :-)

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. re-enable the possibility to collapse the archive folder tree

Please re-enable the possibility to collapse the archive folder tree. I have archive folders visible from 2002-09 till now. Since a few versions ago it is not possible anymore to collapse these folders. I have to scrol scrol scrol down to view the last folder.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Kerio Connect

Feedback and Knowledge Base