Kerio Connect

Welcome to our Kerio Connect feedback forum. Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you!

How can we improve Kerio Connect?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Replies should be placed in the folder containing the original message

Lots of time is spent moving mail from the sent folder to the appropriate folders. Kerio Connect should allow users the option of automatically saving replies to the folder of the original message. This is the only reason I continue to use Outlook on my desktop.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Kerio Connect client  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Counter of unread messages on the taskbar for the WebMail

Starting with version 9.2.6, "Email preview ..." is displayed in the taskbar when using the WebMail. But before 9.2.6 there was a counter of unread mail, even if some message was chosen (!). Please, return the counter at least for the main window of the Kerio Connect client.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Kerio Connect client  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Disable opening an about:blank Window on opening an PDF attachment when Browser is set to open PDF Files with an external Program

Disable the "Feature" as it is named by your Support Team and Developers. (Support Ticket GFI-180220-628136)
    We've set up our Browser to open PDFs externaly, not with the PDF Viewer of the Browser because of company policy.
    Every time you click on an PDF attachment, a second about:blank browser window is opened, which has to be clicked away by the user.
    The "Feature" isn't occuring when the user chooses "Save as" instead of open, so it shouldn't be much of a hassle to implement it as well for the option to "Open" an attachment.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Disable splash screen in kerio connect desktop client?

With the Kerio Connect Desktop Client set as default email program we can click on any email address in our other applications in order to send an email. So far, good!

But whenever you do that, it'll open a "new email" window but everytime we get to see the kerio connect splash screen.

Loading the splash screen and waiting for it to go away gives a slow feeling.
    We have had multiple clients complaining about this and asked us about how to get rid of it.

Can you please add a new feature to disable the splash screen?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please add Windows 10 Phone to the supported client list.

Please add Windows 10 Phone to the supported client list.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. hide declined events

Possible Hide/Show declined events from Kerio connect client app and web gui.

As the icon for declined events and recurring events are the same (in kerio connect client app and web gui)

So please add the possibility to hide or show the declined events in kerio connect client (app & web gui).

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add Arabic and Persian as webmail langua

Add Persian as webmail language

We need add other language for interface webmail in Kerio-Connect, Can add the Persian language?

If I do it myself, how.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Kerio Connect Client - behaviour when deleting mails is inconsistent?

When only a single email is selected an you hit the delete button, the next email is automatically getting selected for view. This is expected behavior for an email client.

When selecting multiple emails and hitting the delete button, the first email in the list is getting selected and I've had troubles with that sometimes that it doesn't even select a single email at all.

This problem has been introduced in the later 9.X versions.. It wasn't there with 9.0, I'm 100% sure about that but with the latest version this problem is there and customers are complaining.

Can this…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When creating an event and scheduling a resource, please add a form field (checkbox) for "assistance" or "help with Setup" for a resource

Add a checkbox in the "Event Form" for requesting "setup" or "assistance requested" fields when reserving a resource. Have this option for both Kerio Connect Client and Kerio Outlook Connector

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Startup Kerio Connect Webmail

Add Simple Startup Option for Windows and Mac Client, Kerio Connect Client
    right now can choose run at startup in Kerio Connect Client

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add the missing link for shared mail addresses

I want members of a group to be able to send and receive mails from a shared email address. They should also be able to see if a mail was read or answered by another member. Here is my way I tried to accomplish this:
    I created a group of users. The group has no email address.
    All members of the group have editor rights on a public folder. Mails sent to an email alias are delivered into the public folder.
    So every group member can read the messages sent to email alias, they can move the messages and they…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. shortcut keys

If you're advertising the Kerio Connect Client as an Outlook alternative, please implement as many of the applicable outlook shortcut keys as possible.

For example, Alt+S to send a message. Ctrl+N to make a new item (if you're on Mail, it's a new message; if you're on Calendar, it's a new calendar item. Ctrl+E to search the current view. etc.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. KerioConnect (WebGUI) - Empfänger einladen - Übernahme von Betreff und Inhalt

Die Funktion aus einer E-Mail heraus Empfänger für einen Kalendereintrag anzulegen ist toll.

Noch schöner wäre es, wenn dabei der Betreff und der Text der E-Mail in den Kalendereintrag als Vorgabe übernommen werden würde.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Task reminder

It would be nice to have more possibilities to remind a task eg. 2 days, 1 week or even my own period.

There are also options to remind a task - in "1 day" and "Tomorrow at 9 a.m". So imagine, that I have set a task to 9 a.m. and at this time it popups. At this point I can remind it either tomorrow at 9 a.m. or in 1 day which is in this case the same option for me, isn't it? Why?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. sort options for mails

It would be nice to have options to sort mails in mailboxes (such as sent, received, unread from newest to oldest an reverse)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. In webmail add 'copy to' as well as 'move to' folder for messages

In webmail add 'copy to' as well as 'move to' folder for messages

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Fix a bug with external mail filter + X-Spam-Flag headers?

We have an external spam filter which sets the "X-Spam-Flag: Yes" header for all email considered spam. Kerio's spam filter is completely disabled for us.

By adding this header, Kerio will still move the spam emails to the users spam folder but sometimes emails with "X-Spam-Flag: Yes" still show in the inbox.

Today I experienced this myself. Checked headers and "X-Spam-Flag: Yes" is really there but it was not moved to my spam folder but left in the inbox.

Son 99% of the time this works but sometimes Kerio seems to fail even if the header is there...

Hope this…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. show numbers of items in Kerio Connect webmail interface

It would be very helpful to see the number of items in any given Kerio Connect webmail interface context. For example, display how many contacts are in the contacts folder (or how many are in the filtered view); display how many items are in a folder; etc.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Kerio Web shared calendar sort

We would like a way to sort shared calendars in Kerio Web Calendar.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. In Kerio Connect when you move a message have the folder list display in nested format, we have a large number of public mailboxes and so ge

In Kerio Connect when you move a message have the folder list display in nested format, we have a large number of public mailboxes and so get a very long list. If nested folder displayed as in the folder listing on the left hand side that would make filing emails significantly faster / easier.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Kerio Connect

Feedback and Knowledge Base