Kerio Connect

Welcome to our Kerio Connect feedback forum. Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you!

How can we improve Kerio Connect?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Vylepseni spravy email konferenci

Zda se, ze by bylo vyhodne umet editovat existujici cleny e-mail konferenci. Vetsinou se jedna o cleny mimo domenu, ktera bezi na Kerio Connect a nemuselo by se slozite cely radek mazat a pak zadavat znovu. (Zmena jmena, zmena e-mail adresy, preklep atd.) Dekuji Tomas Hrebik

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Administration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. make more user settings available for setu up as domain default

Storage quotas are currently suggested for being allocated on domain level.
    Also very useful would be to set limits for cleaning deleted messages and spam-folder after period of time for the whole domain as default.
    Single users could be altered, but a button "revert to domain defaults" would help to eliminate inconsistencies within user settings.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Send template email if user sent prohibited attachement

Some users send some attachement which not allowed to send.
    It would be great if the mailserver will automatically send a message of rejection to the user and this message could be edited by administrator (template with html) - ideally multiple templates and each rejlist choose a custom template from the list.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Kerio Exchange Migration Tool requiring obsolete Outlook versions and limited functionality

Currently Kerio Exchange Migration Tool requires obsolete Outlook versions (2003 or 2007). Both are out of MS extended support.

This should be remedied ASAP, at least by supporting all current Outlook versions. How new companies could legally get Outlook 2003 or 2007 is beyond my imagination, not to mention how to install it on a new operating system with newer Outlook/Office version.

If you want to stay competitive and encourage sales for migration cases, you should build a robust, all-in-one migration tool for the most migration scenarios (Exchange to Kerio, Office 365 to Kerio, IMAP to Kerio). Migration problems mean…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. .eml forwarding

Window 10 Desktop & Mobile email client doesn't open .eml files any more. The filtered messages are forwarded as attachment (this is good) but now cannot be opened. Can you offer an option to forward these messages as windows 10 email client compatible format?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. "display as"

Have the server support the "display as" field for contacts' email, which is available in Outlook contacts, and also seems to be available in Accounts>Kerio Outlook Connector>Sender>Name. If you fill in that field for a contact in the Global Address List, the server deletes it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When it resolves to the inability to upgrade the server on core version windows server?

When will be fixed inability to upgrade from webadmin interface on windows server without gui (core version)?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Customizable Login Page for Administration (similar to Webmail Login Page, which is great in v8.5 Beta!)

Since Webmail is customizable in many ways now (v8.5), I wish the Admin Login Page looks similar, for better differentiation of different servers.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Server´s outgoing filter add "From" in both selections (from and sender)

What script server made:
    address :all :is "From" "email1@email.co", envelope :all :is "From" "email2@email.co"

What i want:
    address :all :is "From" "email1@email.co", envelope (or address) :all :is "Sender" "email2@email.co"

I dont know if it is bug or not. When i try it in web client for incoming filters, then its generate right one script. But in server administration not :(

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add groups to templates

Currently in templates there is a group tab, but it is greyed out for some reason. When I create new Connect users, I have templates setup for each of the 4 departments in my organization; mailbox size etc. We also have several groups with an email address assigned, which makes sending email to the various departments easy, as long as I remember to add them to the correct group.

It would be great to be able to add the groups to templates. It would save me a couple of steps in the account creation process, and would eliminate the possibility…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Have messages previously marked as *SPAM* subject to Inbox rules

Problem:
    Some messages are processed as SPAM that are not - which can happen regardless to how well you process messages.
    "Not Spam" emails are currently returned to the users inbox and are then not subjected to any rules set by the user.

Solution
    Have option to have "Not Spam" emails to be processed as if they were just received and inserted into the mail processing chain after passing the Spam processing engine.
    By default have it enabled for rule processing but make it an option to have it turned off if system/company policy requires users to review these types…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. No reply address

Problem: we have a group named: all computers, admin sends email to this group, this group forwards it to all users, someone reply's and everyone gets that reply also. We would to be able to use a no-reply address for this.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. If you cannot bring back the Fat Client - At least make it so that the web client doesn't freeze

After running for a couple of days without any activity, the web client freezes up (becomes totally non-responsive) and the web page has to be closed and reopened requiring a login. This make it impossible to have displayed on a Kiosk type screen for monitoring. Please either fix this behavior or consider bringing back the fat client.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Feature request: make it it possible to create exceptions for e-mail adresses for non-existing-domains

Kerio created a beautifull option to reject e-mail in case of none existing domain, in the battle against SPAM Phishing etc. In some cases it would very handy that it is possible to create an exception for certain e-mail adresses.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Blacklist awareness

Connect or My Kerio reports presence of Connect on Blacklist.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. group matrix

Can you create a "Matrix view" of groups vs users so that when I want to have an overview of which user is part of what groups I can look at one table instead of opening every user or every group individually?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Update Installed Defaults overhaul, with more modern/useful defaults

I would like to see the installed defaults updated please. eg:
    1) Attachment Filter - more modern attachments - eg docx and xlsx
    2) Logs rotated with maximum number of logs at 1 or 2
    3) Security Policy set to "Require Encrypted Connection".
    4) Weak/uneeded protocol services set to manual such as POP3, HTTP.
    Thank you Pavel and colleagues for the best mail server on the planet!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. More than 2 phone numbers in "contact" section of users

That would be useful, since people should have office direct line + pro. mobile + private mobile.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. domain matrix for user assignment to multiple domain names

We have several domain names registered like company.com, company.de, company.co.uk etc.
    Now I want to assign the users to these domains according to a matrix, to prevent having several user accounts for one person.

Example

Domain: .com .uk .de
    Name:
    user1 x x
    user 2 x x
    user 3 x x x

That would be a nice feature for version 9...
    The reason for such a matrix are the following:
    -1 pc normally accepts one exchange config, but not several, therefore individual accounts for .com, .uk etc are difficult to realize
    -individual accounts are a nightmare to configure
    -admins of…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. There should be a "server superadmin" with rights on all data

There should be a role "superadmin", with which a user can open all accounts no matter what rights are set. When a user calls the support staff, they should be able to login into that account without fiddling with user passwords. Examples are: user is missing mail/not finding, needs import/export of data, tests with different domains, need to setup permissions for groups of users, ...

We had this feature before (with another product), and it was of great help for support. Currently we solve that by writing users passwords into the description field, which is a security mess.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Kerio Connect

Feedback and Knowledge Base