Kerio Connect

Welcome to our Kerio Connect feedback forum. Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you!

How can we improve Kerio Connect?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. mail archiving

Automatic archiving of mail that is older than for example 1 year.

Our dispatchers have several years old mails and they smetimes need it. Thanks this lots email goes Kerio outlook Connector very slowly sometimes. So created an archive for older email which is not updated (emails are elsewhere) and dispatchers can it only open sometimes, it would be great. Something like outlook archive.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Administration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. empty subject

set an option in the config, that emails without subject could not be sent.
    So you MUST enter a subject.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow option to backup without compression

My backups currently take ~8-12 hours for a 100 GB store. I have traced this duration primarily to the time it takes to compress the backup files (my read/write and data transfer speeds are nowhere near maximum capacity).

I have plenty of storage space, so the compression into zip files is a waste of computational resources, and it extends the duration of backups unnecessarily. I would like the option to conduct backups with NO compression.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  2 comments  ·  Administration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Доставка почты в распределенном сервере

При перемещении учетной записи с одного сервера на другой необходимо переносить все доставки из других почтовых серверов. Старый сервер не знает куда доставить почту, так как папки пользователя не существует хотя переадресация почты на новый хост настроена.
    То же самое касается псевдонимов

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  Pavel Dobrý responded

In Kerio Connect Distributed domain or Multi-Server moving a used mailbox between servers is handled seamlessly and correctly.
    For other servers please use “Forward” option in email domain for users which does not exist on the server.

5. Fix your website

www.kerio.com seems to be broken in several places.

1.The 'release notes' link in kerio connect admin goes to http://www.kerio.com/support/kerio-connect#notes, which somewhat regularly gives an error about failing to redirect corretly.

2. The actual release notes seem to be unavailable - if you can finally get to the kerio-connect url shown above, clicking on 'release notes' in the left navigation takes you to the homepage.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Kerio Connect Version: 9.0.2 (749) Operating system: Windows Server 2008 R2, x86_64

A.) Slow connecting/respond when use console administration
    B.) Session has expired in a too short time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Administration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    declined  ·  Heather P responded

As per comments, our technical support team will be able to help you with configuration.

7. Active connections (show POP3)

For some reason you can't see POP3 connections. When, from where and how long? Please include that.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

POP3 connections are displayed in the list of active connections. These connections are usually very short and last only few seconds.

8. Google Cloud Platform's virtual machines are prevented from outgoing ports 25, 465 and 587. They say the only option is to send out using al

Google Cloud Platform's virtual machines are prevented from outgoing ports 25, 465 and 587. They say the only option is to send out using alternative ports. How can I configure Kerio Connect to send out via alternative ports while keeping 25, 465 and 587 for receiving?
    What is crucial as without resolution, as there is no working around it. Google will not open those ports for outbound traffic. Having this feature will enable easy deployment on Google cloud.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Emails in the internet can be delivered only to port 25. If Google is blocking this port, you cannot send emails to other servers in the Internet.

9. Being able to right-click on user in Administration Console and open that user's webmail without password

Being able to right-click on user in Administration Console and open that user's webmail without password. Will save administrators endless amounts of time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Administration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Allow support renewals via the website

You have one reseller left in the UK who allegedly would sell me a support licence ( spam,activesync, antivirus and upgrades) they don’t seem to bothered to sell me this, can we reenable the online upgrade webpage which disappeared when gfi bought the company.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Test button!

There should be a test button for the mail administration!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Administration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Allow option to have Public Folders for each Domain, and Public Folders that are Global for all Domains

Would like to be able to create Public Folders that are Domain specific, but also create some that are Global. Currently you have to pick either Domain specific or Global for everything. Specifically we are looking to create a calendar that is Global for all domains on the server without changing the public folders and calendars that are domain specific.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Although I understand your need, this concept of dual public folders is not compatible with mail and groupware clients.

• Don't see your idea?

Kerio Connect

Feedback and Knowledge Base