Kerio Connect

Welcome to our Kerio Connect feedback forum. Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you!

How can we improve Kerio Connect?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Native iPad/iPhone app for managing kerio connect Mail servers

Native app for managing a kerio connect email server from an iPhone or iPad

37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Apple clients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The default behavior of the Assistant on Mac 10.11. with Apple Mail App is now to replace existing profiles.

In the Past it was possible to add every profile with the assistant and all profiles showed up in the Apple Mail Client. Now only the first profile can be added over the Assistant, every additional profile has to be added manualy, otherwise with the Assistant, the first profile is overwritten by the next added over the Assistant. I was told by support, that this is now normal behavior regarding to the Apple Mail App in Mac OS 10.11. It would be great, if the Assistant would behave like in the past.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Apple clients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Expand EWS compatibility beyond Apple Mail and Outlook for Mac.

Kerio should work on expanding the EWS compatibility of Kerio Connect beyond Apple Mail, and Outlook for Mac. This will help us integrate other server technologies in our customers' environments. A lot of database, accounting, and project management systems are able to integrate with Exchange, and Google. Why not Kerio Connect? Kerio already supports EWS, so support should be expanded to allow it to connect to and integrate with these systems. If Kerio does not do this, customers may have to switch to Exchange or Google just to be able to integrate their systems.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. We need to be able to add more than just the GAL to Apple's Contacts app.

This has been annoyance of mine for years. We can only get the global address list to load into Apple's Contacts app, and we must use the Kerio Account Assistant to do it. This is actually the ONLY reason why I use the Kerio Account Assistant. I can setup everything else manually. We can load shared calendars, and public calendars into Apple's Calendar app, but we cannot load shared contacts, or public contacts lists. That's a big problem. I recently made contact with a developer at Apple who has expressed an interest in working on this problem, but without Kerio…

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Apple clients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Fix Kerio Connect Account Assistant

So that it installs properly (on 10.12.5) and the end user doesn't get regular prompts to enter passwords for their contacts and the public contacts only to be flagged that the accounts already exist and the public contacts to never sync.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. macOS Server to Kerio Connect migration tool

Apple suppresses some services in macOS Server. They recommends to switch to Kerio Connect. Make migration tool, wich can migrate emails, contacts and calendars form macOS Server to Kerio Connect. Or it can at least migrate calendars. I can't imagine how I'll manually converts all users.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Mac Kerio Connect Technology Preview Client - introduce spell check function

Mac Kerio Connect Technology Preview Client - introduce spell check function

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Make the Kerio Connect desktop app for Mac a package installer

Please make a package type installer for the Kerio Connect Client desktop app. This makes it simpler for Mac admins to distribute the software through MDM solutions like Jamf Pro (formerly Casper Suite). Right now, we have to compile the installer ourselves, and the compiled installers don't always work properly.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Customize the Kerio Account Assistant

For years, I have been using the Kerio Account Assistant to configure Macs for mail, contacts, calendars, notes, and messages. And for years, I have been requesting that Kerio allow admins to customize the settings that are applied by the account assistant. I think we should be able to customize what ports are setup for mail. Specifically, I prefer to use port 587 instead of 465. There are some ISPs that will not allow the use of port 465 for SMTP, and using port 465 often makes sending emails take several seconds longer than using port 587. Also, it's difficult…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Mail filter config on outlook for mac / Apple Mail

It is not possible to configure server mail rules/filters with apple mail or outlook for mac. This can only be done with Kerio client or webmail. I think the option is very important

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Update location icon if resource declined after request made

Today 2 individuals can simultaneously select the same resource for the location when creating an event and get an icon as feedback , showing a check mark. This check mark symbolizes acceptance of the request for the resource. If these individuals then send in their calendar request, one will get an acceptance email and one a rejection. If the user who got the rejection email, selects the event in their calendar, the resource in the location field of calendar event, still shows a check mark. I suggest that this icon be changed to the icon used to show that the…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. XMPP screensharing support

We've had requests from customers (who migrated to Kerio Connect from Mac OS X Server) to be able to "share my screen with X" and "ask to share X's screen" within the Mac's Messages application -- something that worked fine when they used OS X Server as the XMPP back end.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Kerio Connect

Feedback and Knowledge Base