Kerio Connect

Welcome to our Kerio Connect feedback forum. Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you!

How can we improve Kerio Connect?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Full Exchange Support for MacOS X

There are currently some limitations:
    Exchange account limitations

Public and shared folders are not synchronized in Mail. You can use IMAP or Kerio Connect Client.
    Public and shared calendars (without Delegation) are not synchronized in Calendar. You can use CalDAV or Kerio Connect Client.
    Public and shared contacts are not synchronized in Contacts. The Global Address List can be queried. You can use CardDAV or Kerio Connect Client.
    You cannot move or create folders within specially designated folders (e.g Inbox, Drafts, Sent, Trash, Junk)
    Only one reminder can be synchronized with an event.

I wish to have full support for…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Apple clients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    declined  ·  Pavel Dobrý responded

You have full Exchange support implemented. These limitations are in client r protocol. Not in Kerio Connect.

2. Kerio EWS support for Public Folders

Our Company is very strong depending on public folders. Unfortunately the latest versions of OSX mail no longer support ACL's and/or public subscription methods this results in clients downloading all mails form all public folders. So actually we are having difficulties with two issues.

1 - No restrictions or security on public folders
    2 - Storage issues due to 100 GB+ mail downloads to every OSX machine which is also to be backuped

We have tested Kerio Connects EWS and this would works perfectly for us when public folders would be available as well.

Brian Carmichael (Kerio KB Moderator) suggested…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Kerio Connect does support public folders in EWS. Unfortunately, Apple Mail does not.
    So the only solution seem to be using a different client (eg. Kerio Connect client or Outlook 2011).

3. Reinstate public folder subscription for IMAP accounts in Apple mail.app ver. =/>7.3

Since Mac OS X 10.9 there has been not way to subscribe to public folders in Apple mail.app .Depending on account configuration the only options available are either all of the public folders cached locally or none at all. Badly missed feature.
    Public folders subscription in Outllook 2013 for Mac works as expected.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

I’m sorry. This is Apple Mail feature and we cannot change it.

• Don't see your idea?

Kerio Connect

Feedback and Knowledge Base