Kerio Connect

Welcome to our Kerio Connect feedback forum. Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you!

How can we improve Kerio Connect?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Possibility to add external email addresses to groups (distribution lists)

We need to add external email addresses to some of our distribution lists. Up to now we use mailings-lists, but the sender address is modified (<mailing-list>-owner@<domain>) when using mailing-lists. So it would be nice to disable the sender-modification somehow or to be able to add external email addresses to groups.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Archiving message from Outlook

with KOFF dont work

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Provide a way to export the IP Address Groups in Kerio Connect IP Groups Admin screen

It would be nice to be able to export the list of IP Addresses by group from the IPAddress Groups Administration screen. Or at least provide documentation on where they are stored. I have a boat load of blocked IPs that I would like to migrate to my firewall and cutting and pasting them from the Kerio Admin page just isn't cutting it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Administration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Shared Archive Folders are read & write, despite sharing options set to read only

We have setup shared Archive Folders and via the folder sharing options set them to read only for a particular user, despite this the user can actually delete emails from these folder.

This is particularly annoying since Apple Mail also shows the emails in the Archive Folders when set to show conversations as part of the conversation, thus in combination with the above this is highly dangerous.

Arguably this is not a feature request thus we have also submitted a bug report…. what might be a feature request though is to not have Apple Mails conversations show anything outside the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. select sender within webmail

When composing an email via web client, i want a 'from' field and select a sender adress from any of my email adresses and aliases instead of being bound to the preselected default sernder address.
    I consider this an easy task to implement in the next release of the KC-Client

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Kerio Connect client  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Secure SMTP mail forwarding

"If recipient was not found in this domain, forward the message to another host" should make use of the "Use SSL/TLS if supported by remote SMTP server" setting instead of requiring a fixed port.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ability to restart JUST the external antivirus service dependency

I am using ClamAV for Kerio Connect scanning. I have everything setup correctly and it is running. Problem is that every few weeks ClamAV Scanner service terminates for some reason, causing the Kerio server to not be able to scan ermails, and it stops all delivery. I can manually restart the ClamAV service in Windows just fine everytime.

I am setting up my Windows service for ClamAV to run a cmd file when it fails to restart ClamAV service. Problem is that in order for Kerio to recognize that the ClamAV service is running again, I have to manually go…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Kerio Outlook Connector Data File Name

Outlook data file name should have at least the option to display the email adresse not the username because when someone have 2 mailbox from a kerio connect server it will be 2 ( Mailbox - FullName ) (ex : Mailbox - Maxime Babin ). It should be ( Mailbox - mbabin@blabla1.com )

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Kerio Outlook Connector  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. give the opportunity to have the read and request option always checked if we want

give the opportunity to have the read and request option always checked if we want

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Forwarding to more as one Server IP Address

Possibility to forwarding to more as one Server IP Address , if recipient was not found in Domain

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Limit submitted message size regardless of client

Apply limits configured for SMTP messages to other methods of mail submission -- KOFF, Entourage, etc.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Customize / edit SMTP delivery status notifications

Generic delivery responses are useful to mail admins, but rarely helpful to end users (and sometimes outright rude).
    For example, "5.7.0 Your server IP address is in the SORBS DNSBL database, bye." A more useful response would provide the recipient with instructions on how to resolve the issue.
    I'd like to have a GUI listing of all the possible server responses with the option to change them to better inform the recipient. Ideally, the interface would provide a "revert to default" button, or simply show the default along side the modified text.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Out of Office rule doesn't work if mails moved to public folder

Even if the Out of Office rule is activated it doesn't work if I create a rule which moves the incomming Mails for a User to a public Folder.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. provide a client side monitoring app to ping KC to see if its still running, for web admin

Need a way to monitor Connect in case the service stops abruptly. I had this happen to me. I monitor my web sites from a client app, but would like a way for a client side app to alert me when Connect goes down.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. KADE extension - detailed manual

After examination of complete documentation there are still questions open concerning KADE extension.
    So I suggest creating a separate and detailed documentation which answers following questions:
    How to install KADE?
    How to configure KADE?
    Is there a need to update / upgrade KADE?
    When to update KADE?
    How to update KADE?
    What does KADE provide?
    How to backup information on Microsoft Active Directory Controller?
    At the beginning it might be sufficient to write an article in knowledge base.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Kerio Connect

Feedback and Knowledge Base