Kerio Connect

Welcome to our Kerio Connect feedback forum. Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you!

How can we improve Kerio Connect?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. ldap auth server

We have services in place that will sync their users to an existing LDAP server. WE would love it if Connect would act as that service.

Example: an external Spam filter, syncing the users directly from Connect.

63 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Administration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Suppress new domain footer in replies and forwards to prevent bloated messages

HTML footers introduced with version 7.2 stack at the end of replies/forwarded messages. Customers do not like this.

61 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Implementation of the RFC5173 - Sieve Email Filtering: Body Extension

I would really appreciate the implementation of the Sieve Body Extension, so that we're able to filter messages by the content of the message text.

58 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow the Kerio Connect Client to subscribe to outside calendars using CalDAV or webcal.

While conducting some research for a customer, I found that users of Office 365 hosted Exchange can subscribe to outside calendars through the Outlook Web Access client. The subscribed calendar will then be synced over to Outlook on their Mac or Windows PC. Since Outlook on both Mac and Windows does not support CalDAV or webcal, having this ability in the Kerio Connect Client would be great. Please add this feature. It would at least partly solve another issue that I have submitted feedback for, the ability for Kerio Connect to integrate with third party project management systems.

58 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Kerio Connect client  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. block emails with attechement files (i.e *.doc) with specified name of this file (ie "invoice")

it would be great if we could set a filter for all doc oder xl* attachments where the name of the file exists the text "invoice"

not only !all! *.doc files !!! - this is currently OK

58 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. cross domain delegation

Delegation is great, but it would be really helpful to be able to delegate across domains on the same Kerio server.

56 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. APT sources for Debian/Ubuntu

Provide APT source URLs for Debian and Ubuntu

56 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. search mail folders

Search email folders.

I was using the old client version for searching email, as I could restrict to searching only certain folders all at once.
    Is this feature now gone in the new client? If so, is it possible to bring back?
    (For example I have the archived email set into broken down into years. I can search only in 2014, etc. At the moment, from what I can see, I need to go to each folder individually, and search each time)

By the way, liking the new mail filter at a server level.

55 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Kerio Connect client  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. instant messaging automatic cross-domain contact sync

The IM server is great, but we do business as multiple domains who all need to chat with each other during the day. It's tedious to have each user in a domain have to add each user in the other domains one by one to be able to chat with them. Kerio Connect should allow you to "restore contact lists" with an option to choose all users on the server rather than just the users within their domain.

53 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Possibility to send admin mail to all users in domain

I want to sent a message to all domain users to alert them that we install an update on the server and Outlook have to be updated at next logon.
    Now i have to make a mailing list by all my Kerio customers and thats a lot of work because there are sometimes new users and old users that you have to delete...

53 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Administration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Enable Rich Text in the Notes section of Contacts

We use the "Notes" section of Public Contacts to house mission critical information for all of our clients. ISP info, WAN IP addresses, LAN information, Store/Location information, etc.

It is possible to use tabs, Headings (Rich Text), font sizes and colors to delineate information in the Contacts/Notes area, however any format changes to the notes are only visible to the user that authored the changes.

With the amount and type of information we store within the notes section it would be very useful for the format changes to be visible globally to any user that viewed the contact from the…

51 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. SSO Authentication (SAML, CAS, Shibboleth,...)

Possibility to use SSO to authenticate users.
    The standard is SAML but education institutions need rather CAS or Shibboleth.

50 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. recall message

It will be great if RECALL message function will work on kerio connect. this function is needed by users mostly. and it can be work with exchange server.

50 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. option in KOFF (and web mail) to move message to Junk instead of Deleted folder on "Mark as Spam" button

After "Mark as Spam" message ends in Deleted folder now. I want it in Junk because after 30 days (our settings) it will be automatically deleted permanently - that's what I want.
    I use my Deleted folder as "archive" of DONE things etc., so it is quite important folder for me.

49 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. block mail before accepting (during smtp communication)

It would be brilliant if analysing the mail is completed before telling the sending server if the mail is accepted or rejected. With this mechanism the responsibility for at the moment lost important! data is transfered back to the sending server.

At the moment in many countries blocking must be disabled due to legal issues, because the responsibility with blocked mails (with kerio connect) is on the receiving side. And due to confidentiality it is not possible to use the "quarantine address".

49 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Import and Export of PST Files

Allow the Administrator to be able to Import a PST file into an account as well as export a PST File for an account from the Admin Console.

This would reduce migration time considerably as well as allow for a 'Snapshot' like archive of a specific user for compliance or other specific needs.

49 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Administration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. improve kerio LDAP server

improve kerio LDAP server to allow a third party LDAP connection to read primary and alias email addresses for users located within the kerio LDAP directory. As well as the ability to pull information and attributes based on those users and directory structure.

48 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Delegation without "on behalf of"

It would be very nice if I can decide if I send "on behalf of" or directly in the name of this sender (without the note "on behalf of" like it is possible in Microsoft Exchange.

47 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Kerio Outlook Connector  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. multiple accounts for the new (9.2) desktop-client

The new client is nice!
    But we need to work with multiple E-Mail Addesses / Domains at one Client!

47 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Kerio Connect client  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 46 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Kerio Connect

Feedback and Knowledge Base