Kerio Connect

Welcome to our Kerio Connect feedback forum. Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you!

How can we improve Kerio Connect?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Timebased E-mail forwarding

I would like to edit a timebased E-Mail forwarding for those who just work a half day for example.

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Sync Instant Messaging History across all Clients

XMPP supports cross-device archiving/history with XEP-0136 and XEP-0313.

Currently you cannot pick up where you left off in a conversation that was started on a different client.

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. allow Kerio Connect accounts and Microsoft Exchange accounts in one Outlook profile

Allow a single Outlook profile (using Kerio Outlook Connector) to utilize Kerio Connect accounts and Microsoft Exchange accounts.

Currently, because Kerio KOFF demands that it be the primary store, and doesn't work with other Exchange accounts, the Exchange accounts cannot be added into the same profile.

Background:
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Many users have a situation where a computer is to be configured with Kerio Outlook Connector (KOFF) to utilize Kerio Connect via Outlook. The person using the computer also has several IMAP accounts and a few Exchange accounts that they need to keep track of. The Exchange servers hosting the Exchange accounts…

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Kerio Outlook Connector  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Copy and Paste of embedded images in Kerio Connect Client

Many of our customers (we are a Kerio Partner) are afraid of the lack of Copy and Paste of embedded images in Kerio Connect Client and this is the major reason they remain in Outlook.

Please add taht function in Kerio Connect Client

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Kerio Connect client  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow users to change their own contact info shown in Global Address List (GAL)

Right now end users can not change their contact info shown in the Global Address List. They need at least editor rights to work in that list, but that allows them to edit all contact information in there. So it would be great to have a panel in the webmail settings, which allows them to change their info.

That makes it easier for large setups to maintain their GAL.

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. add parameters for "Login guessing protection"

I I have lot's of smtp and pop login attacks of robots on my server.

I would like to automatically blacklist IP who do this attack but I can't.

The robot do that (for exemple) :
    He try to log in with a list of random users name just one time :
    admin@mydomain.fr...failed
    root@mydomain.fr...failed
    webmaster@mydomain.fr...failed
    and do this for arround 50 users.
    After, it starts again from the beginning
    admin@mydomain.fr...failed
    root@mydomain.fr...failed
    webmaster@mydomain.fr...failed

The IP of robot is the same but because the time between 2 attempts is long, the "Login guessing protection" security doesn't…

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. The default behavior of the Assistant on Mac 10.11. with Apple Mail App is now to replace existing profiles.

In the Past it was possible to add every profile with the assistant and all profiles showed up in the Apple Mail Client. Now only the first profile can be added over the Assistant, every additional profile has to be added manualy, otherwise with the Assistant, the first profile is overwritten by the next added over the Assistant. I was told by support, that this is now normal behavior regarding to the Apple Mail App in Mac OS 10.11. It would be great, if the Assistant would behave like in the past.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Apple clients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. allow for normal backup and differential backup in separate folders

I think it would be a nice feature in the backup if you could specify a different location for the normal full backup and the differential backup. That way I can backup the normal backup to a separate tape drive only once a week and then just backup the differential to a separate tape daily.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Implement inbound DMARC and DKIM checking

The Global,Cyber Alliance is currently running major campaigns to get organisations to enable DMARC on their outbound mail, and Kerio Connect with its ability to have DKIM signed email is contributing to.

Equally important is the requirement for inbound email servers to participate in the DMARC program.

all inbound email into O365, Outlook, Gmail and Yahoo Mail is checked against DMARC records and then either passed, quarantined or rejected based on the SPF and DKIM status of the incoming email.

Kerio Connect needs to have the capability to check a DMARC record upon receipt of an email, then examine SPF…

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Symlink folders in webmail

Some email clients use "Deleted Items", some use "Deleted Messages" and some others use "Trash" as a folder name for the recycle bin of messages.

Having multiple mail clients messes up the folder structure and it would be cool if we could link those folders to work around unflexible mail clients

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. domain footer after email text instead of whole conversation

The domain footer should stay below the email text and not at the end of the whole conversation.
    A lot of customers asked about this.

Read the comments here and you will see that this simple feature is requested by a lot of people: http://kb.kerio.com/product/kerio-connect/email-clients/kerio-connect-client/configuring-your-kerio-connect-client-1196.html

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The ability to name the GAL instead of calling it "contacts". User Confuse w. Outlook Contacts

I called the global list AGFM for our company name, but when the global address list gets updated it creates a new list "contacts" again. After a while my users are complaining because certain addresses are missing. When you call it contacts then it is hard to differentiate with the Outlook contacts.

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Download Kerio Outlook Connector (KOC) from Webmail only after Authentification

In my opinio it is a huge security bug, that everyone who can connect to the webmail webpage and press on the "Integration in Windows" Button is able to download the KOC from the Kerio Connect Server. If the whol world is able to get to that webpage because you pointed a domain on port 80 or 443 on that mailserver they are also able to download the KOC and bring your internetconnection down if you have a limited upload speed.

Therfore I would suggest to make a authentification after you click on the "Integrate in OS" and before you…

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Mimo kancelář

Prosím o doplnění funkce mimo kancelář o možnost nechat přeposílat v určité době maily na jinou adresu. Nebo možnost přidat tlačítko do outlooku se zapnutím či vypnutím určitého filtru, ve kterém by se přeposílání nastavilo.

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Kerio Outlook Connector  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Allow use of blacklists for denial of Pop, imap, admin or even just denial of any type of connection

Allow use of blacklists for denial of Pop, imap, and admin connections not just smtp connections. Or even just denial of any type of connection from certain ip addresses. I get many harvest attacks, and false logins from ip addresses I have already added to the blacklist, however it does not allow me to block the ip addresses for that purpose. I would also prefer all the blacklisted ip addresses to immediately drop connection to the Kerio server when discovered instead of the connection being accepted but then the message bounced. This worked great for us in the 4d Mail,…

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Calendar New time proposal support

like in the subject and forum thread:
    http://forums.kerio.com/t/24967//

- there is no support for this functionality
    I would like to have one

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Email on storage exhaustion warning

When the storage area is nearing it's end, have kerio email an administrator, instead of use the server's GUI to warn.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Drag & Drop users from domain to domain

It would make the life of many Kerio administrators easy if you could drag & drop (or move) users from domain to domain.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. approval of device connection

Ability to approve the devices that can access the mail,

Only company devices(known) should be able to connect to the mailserver. Exchange has this ability check link http://exchangeserverpro.com/preventing-new-activesync-device-types-from-connecting-to-exchange-server-2010/

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Set custom Blocking-Time for AntiHammering Tool

Until now, it is not possible to set a custom blockingtime for antihammering tool in the webadmin page.

however it is possible to edit the mailserver.cfg:

<table name="AntiHammering">
    <variable name="Pop3Enabled">1</variable>
    <variable name="ImapEnabled">1</variable>
    <variable name="HttpEnabled">1</variable>
    <variable name="SmtpEnabled">1</variable>
    <variable name="LdapEnabled">1</variable>
    <variable name="NntpEnabled">1</variable>
    <variable name="FailedLogins">10</variable>
    <variable name="CheckTime">60</variable>
    <variable name="BlockTime">300</variable>
    <variable name="SafeAcl">Local Clients</variable>
    </table>

it would be great if we could set this blockingtime to more like 300 sec (5min) in the webadmin configuration.

Next thing is, if you change the value in the mailserver.cfg file from 300 to an other value (like 900), the time how long the blocking will be doesn't show…

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 5 7 9 91 92
  • Don't see your idea?

Kerio Connect

Feedback and Knowledge Base